Dubai Extreme High Rise Thread

mcheiss

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This next one is my favorite.

Ocean Heights is an 82 story Residential Tower that should be built within the next few years. There are breathtaking views of the azure-blue sea from any of the 600+ luxury freehold condominiums in Ocean Heights.

Ocean Heights is strategically located at the entrance of Dubai Marina with easy access to nearby beach-front luxury hotels, including the 7-star Burj Al Arab, shopping arcades, beach clubs, golf courses, and other leisure facilities such as the Wild Wadi water amusement park.

Here's a pic:

oceanheights.jpg

Here's the next tower.

23 Marina offers 90 levels of luxury and opulence in Dubai's most exclusive location, Dubai Marina.

Reaching skyward, 23 Marina is a tribute to the glory of Dubai, setting itself up with other grand landmarks around the city. The 380 meter high tower is an icon of exposed concrete and tinted blue glass, punctuated by podiums and balconies that contrast with the fa

One Central Park is a very modern looking building that I don't have much info for. I know it's suppose to be around 80 stories, but I don't think construction has started yet so it could be 2010 or so before it's built. I'm not even sure if it's office or residential, but it looks office to me.

Here's a pic:

onecentralpark9cb.jpg

Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower is another extremely nice looking building, kidding there all nice :D .

This tower is currently under construction, but I don't have any construction photos. The Tower should be 70 stories and be completed by 2008.

It looks primarily residential (upscale).

ahmedabdulrahimalattartower2tr.jpg

The Next Tower is an unnamed building that has been proposed for around 93 floors.

This is about the Most modern building this tall I have seen proposed for Dubai.

I only have one pic:

dosarchitects5yl.jpg

The Infinity Tower has quite an impressive design. This Tower has only been proposed, in which it is around 80 Stories, but nothing construction wise has started.

Really is quite an interesting building.

infinitytower7pq.jpg

23 Marina will be the tallest residential building in the world once completed.

It will be 90 stories and should be complete by 2008.

Even if you went to Dubai today you'd probably have a hard time recognizing it if you went back in just 5 years.

Infinity tower's approved and should start construction next year. They're selling appartments now.

Here area few more btw:

Next to emirates towers and will be part of the new DWTC project. Height is unknown but definitely 300m+. Maybe it's a bit smaller than emirates towers

tower8je.jpg

A 3 tower complex. The heights are 280m, 300m and 340m. This is proposed now but has a high chance of getting built

3407wz.jpg

Al Sharq tower, 76F and should be about 330m

alsharq3by.jpg

Aswell there's a 4 seasons hotel that should be built in festival city that's 320m. No render yet

Archived