Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

Dubai Extreme High Rise Thread

I've decided to devote a thread to extreme high rises in Dubai, except for a few exceptional towers.

The First one is The Torch. The Torch will be located in the Dubai Marina and will be 84 Floors.

Here's a pic:

torch.jpg

Here's another large Tower

The Abbco Rotana Hotel is currently under Construction and will be 72 Floors, 333 M Tall once Completed. It should be finished sometime in 2007.

AbbcoRotanaHotel72F333M2007.jpg

Here's an Unnamed Residential Tower. This tower is supposed to be 110 Stories and around 400M+. Construction hasn't started yet, but it should be completed by 2010.

Here's a photo:

Unammed110F.jpg

This next one is my favorite.

Ocean Heights is an 82 story Residential Tower that should be built within the next few years. There are breathtaking views of the azure-blue sea from any of the 600+ luxury freehold condominiums in Ocean Heights.

Ocean Heights is strategically located at the entrance of Dubai Marina with easy access to nearby beach-front luxury hotels, including the 7-star Burj Al Arab, shopping arcades, beach clubs, golf courses, and other leisure facilities such as the Wild Wadi water amusement park.

Here's a pic:

oceanheights.jpg

Here's the next tower.

23 Marina offers 90 levels of luxury and opulence in Dubai's most exclusive location, Dubai Marina.

Reaching skyward, 23 Marina is a tribute to the glory of Dubai, setting itself up with other grand landmarks around the city. The 380 meter high tower is an icon of exposed concrete and tinted blue glass, punctuated by podiums and balconies that contrast with the fa

The Almas Tower is currently under construction and will be 65 Stories. At 350M tall, the building should be finished by 2008 or 2009.

Here's the only photo I could find.

AlmasTower.jpg

Next, we have the Princess Tower which is currently under Construction.

This building was originally suppose to be 90 stories, but it will now be 107 stories. It will all be residential and construction should be finished in 2009.

Here's a good photo:

princesstower9dj.jpg

Here's the Emirates Hotel, which is supposed to be around 70 Stories or so at 350M. Construction hasn't started to my knowledge but it should be complete around 2010 or 2011.

emirateshotel6ch.jpg

Here's another real tall one.

The Najd Tower is supposed to be 82 Floors and be completed by 2009. It's primarily residential from what I've heard.

Here's a great shot of a model of the building:

11020Najad_Tower4.jpg

One Central Park is a very modern looking building that I don't have much info for. I know it's suppose to be around 80 stories, but I don't think construction has started yet so it could be 2010 or so before it's built. I'm not even sure if it's office or residential, but it looks office to me.

Here's a pic:

onecentralpark9cb.jpg

Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower is another extremely nice looking building, kidding there all nice :D .

This tower is currently under construction, but I don't have any construction photos. The Tower should be 70 stories and be completed by 2008.

It looks primarily residential (upscale).

ahmedabdulrahimalattartower2tr.jpg

This next tower is the Burj Dubai Lake Hotel. The Last I heard on this project was that it was being planned for 63 or so stories, around 300m and be completed by 2008.

This is near the Burj Dubai so it should go in very well.

burjdubaihotel2ec.jpg

The Next Tower is an unnamed building that has been proposed for around 93 floors.

This is about the Most modern building this tall I have seen proposed for Dubai.

I only have one pic:

dosarchitects5yl.jpg

The Infinity Tower has quite an impressive design. This Tower has only been proposed, in which it is around 80 Stories, but nothing construction wise has started.

Really is quite an interesting building.

infinitytower7pq.jpg

Some great looking buildings. I like a lot of the blue/silver or blue/white color schemes on a number of them. This will be an amazing city to see when a lot of these buildings and developments are done.

23 Marina will be the tallest residential building in the world once completed.

It will be 90 stories and should be complete by 2008.

Even if you went to Dubai today you'd probably have a hard time recognizing it if you went back in just 5 years.

Even if you went to Dubai today you'd probably have a hard time recognizing it if you went back in just 5 years.

Yeah, and even 30 years it would be like a ghost town.

Infinity tower's approved and should start construction next year. They're selling appartments now.

Here area few more btw:

Next to emirates towers and will be part of the new DWTC project. Height is unknown but definitely 300m+. Maybe it's a bit smaller than emirates towers

tower8je.jpg

A 3 tower complex. The heights are 280m, 300m and 340m. This is proposed now but has a high chance of getting built

3407wz.jpg

Al Sharq tower, 76F and should be about 330m

alsharq3by.jpg

Aswell there's a 4 seasons hotel that should be built in festival city that's 320m. No render yet

All of these towers look incredible!

Mcheiss and malec, you guys are doing a great job with this thread! Keep us updated!

Mcheiss and malec, you guys are doing a great job with this thread! Keep us updated!

I agree. :D

^Thankyou NCB!!

I guess it's like they say, "If you post it, they will come."