Welcome

mcheiss

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the Moderator, I would like to Welcome Everyone to the Middle East Forums.

Once Accomplishment, we have reached 125 Threads on this Forum!!!!

:yahoo: WAY TO GO!!!! :yahoo:

Congrats on being moderator over here too Matt. I'll try to participate more now that Thanksgiving is over. Although I do still have a number of pics to download and post over in the Arkansas forum. But I'll keep an eye over here too when I get the chance.

Thanks Mith!!!!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Middle East.

After seeing more and more developments it's really amazing just how much is going on especially in cities like Dubai. It would be really great to eventually see it as one of the major tourist cities in the world. I also like the idea of changing some people's views on the Middle East in general.

After seeing more and more developments it's really amazing just how much is going on especially in cities like Dubai. It would be really great to eventually see it as one of the major tourist cities in the world. I also like the idea of changing some people's views on the Middle East in general.

Yeah, I have barely touched the iceberg yet. I'm working on about 50 topics right now for Dubai alone. And I'm also working on getting pics. for 1000 or so High Rises that are under construction in the city.

Dubai is supposed to have 13 Million tourists by 2015 or so.

Yeah, I have barely touched the iceberg yet. I'm working on about 50 topics right now for Dubai alone. And I'm also working on getting pics. for 1000 or so High Rises that are under construction in the city.

Dubai is supposed to have 13 Million tourists by 2015 or so.

I had heard a little bit about Dubai before before checking out the Middle East forum. But until I came over here I had no idea the scope of all these developments going on. It's a shame not more people, especially here in the US know about this area.

I had heard a little bit about Dubai before before checking out the Middle East forum. But until I came over here I had no idea the scope of all these developments going on. It's a shame not more people, especially here in the US know about this area.

True.

There's a goldmine of topics to post about.

Congrats to the Middle East Forum!

Hopefully some more members from the Middle East will join, I would love to hear even more about what is going on there.

Looked like there used to be some regulars over here before. Unfortunately it was before Matt came and they eventually left.

Looked like there used to be some regulars over here before. Unfortunately it was before Matt came and they eventually left.

Yeah, a month before this was a pretty active forum. Then someone posted something about SSC, and they all joined over here. He even sent me a PM, and I threatened to Suspend him. He ought to be banned for what he did, but I think were making a comback.

^Once they come back and see how much work you've put into bringing this forum back, and all of the projects and developments that you have posted and found info on, they'll be back.

Your doing a great job over here, mcheiss!

Edited by NCB

Yeah things are getting better, you've done a good job over here Matt. I think you've also helped bring in some people outside the area that hadn't really taken a good look here. Malec has shown up and also helped things. Maybe we can get some of the previous people back and really get this forum going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...