A few of my favorite things

cinco

here are some photos i have taken over the last few months. all pics are in charlotte. have fun.

buddhist temple on monroe rd.

buddha.jpg

building on central ave.

central.jpg

east blvd.

east.jpg

studio off shamrock rd.

estudio.jpg

36th st.

herrin.jpg

noda house

noda.jpg

saw my first movie here... empire strikes back

parkrd.jpg

house off providence

prov.jpg

queens rd.

queens.jpg

randolph and wendover

ring2.jpg

selwyn and park rd.

selwyn.jpg

dilworth

send.jpg

temple @ shalom park

shalom.jpg

house off colville rd.

colville.jpg

my friend, professor von fante, giving his lecture on light and urban expansion... just fascinating.

ajnin2.jpg

thanks for looking.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. Thanks Appatone for the link. I'm pleased to see that they have a cantor. It's in the Southpark area I see.

If I am ever in Charlotte I will now know where to go.

Even though I probably need to find a Reform Congregation since it's been a while since I last attended, ahem. :unsure::whistling:

Go to Temple Beth El.. it's on the other side of Shalom Park, off Providence Road. http://www.beth-el.com/default.htm

Charlotte's Jewish Community Center is really pretty cool. I have a friend who works there as a personal trainer. You should see this place! Incredible.

As a side note, I have another friend who was the construction manager for Temple Beth-El. He had to go to classes to learn about the Jewish faith and why certain things were to be built a certain way before construction started. That was 1988. He converted to Judaism in 1992.

Archived