Center Place

cwetteland

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that rumor floated around here though did EA ever make such a claim?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I spoke to an EA employee some months ago. He said it was well known in EA circles that they wanted a tallest. And he also told me that there was a remdering in the (CEO's ?) office which showed their proposed headquarters towering over Suntrust. He said it would be decisily taller than Suntrust.

It's all speculation at this point! The Pizzuti lot has been vacant for so long, I won't believe anything ANYONE tells me until I see cranes rising over that lot. Until then, I'm ignoring the "insiders" and "those who know". This is Orlando. Plans change and change and sometimes never even come to fruition in this town.

Word...there certainly is a lot of "talk" around here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You guys got to be kidding me. You act like were still talking about the building with the cube on the top. Everyone gets all excited when a picture of SMOG comes along when in actuality it is nothing more than a conceptual model in itself. Trust me, when I say conceptual it doesn't take away anything from the progress as a whole. It simply means from an insiders standpoint I don't get all ape sh!t over a few massing models. I do however get excited to hear about tenants. This thing is real this time. Remember by the time information usually hits these boards it is pretty old, I'm bringing you in on it early.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived