Nashville's Downtown YMCA expansion

smeagolsfree

I remember last year the YMCA announced that they were going to have a major expansion of the downtown location. All I have been able to find out so far is that they are going to at least double the size of the current facility. The parking lot next to the building and the building next to that are going to be incorporated in the expansion and it is scheduled to start in the summer of 2006. I will see if I can dig up more info on this.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis's Y or Nashville's? Nothing in the title or original post gives a hint.

I will fix the title so it will be clearer.

Note: We need to make sure we all indicate which city we are talking about when creating threads if we are to continue to keep all the news in one forum. Its especially important due to new lurkers and forumers who may not familar with all where all the regulars are from. Thanks!

Thanks for that great intorduction...

No news yet. I was in there around 5:30 yesterday AM and the manager had not arrived. The desk person did not offer additional details. I will try again at lunch today.

Ok...

I have a voice mail into Don Jones with the 'Y'. I was told he was the go to for details. The person that I did speak with was not very knowledgeable about the expansion but did say they were still in the fundraising stages and there were no renderings of the expansion currently available.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived