Bentonville, Arkansas

mcheiss

Woohoo! Now I can finally afford to take my family to eat Thai... although my wife has already told me I'll be eating alone as she hates Thai. That's okay my son will like it anyway... I just hope he doesn't fall in one of the holes in the floor. :D

But seriously I wonder why the more upscale Lemongrass Thai closed. Was it because of the prices or just lack of interest in Thai food?

Could just have been lack of sales. Happens a lot to restaurants, especially when you're right off Walton Blvd., which is already choked to it's max, who wants to eat at a restaurant, and then have to buffalo their way out onto a road home?

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could just have been lack of sales. Happens a lot to restaurants, especially when you're right off Walton Blvd., which is already choked to it's max, who wants to eat at a restaurant, and then have to buffalo their way out onto a road home?

Construction is going to put a damper on a lot of businesses in the area and the road construction is never going to end so it seems.

A new planned unit development in Bentonville may be the largest mixed-use neighborhood planned in Northwest Arkansas. The 328.5-acre project sits between Fish Hatchery and Rainbow Farm roads. With 1,225 lots, this mixed-use neighborhood could be larger than many of Benton County

It looks like Nissan will be coming to Bentonville.

A Nissan Dealership of around 20,000 sq. feet will be located off Moberly Lane, next to Best Motor Corp, Fletcher Kia, Fletcher Honda, the future Superior Mazda, and the Superior Building. The dealership will have over 400 parking spaces, (only around 100 are required), and will be state of the art. Nissan currenly has 13 locations in Arkansas.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Hyundai will be coming to Moberly Lane in Bentonville.

Kent Dobbs Hyundai will be moving on Moberly Lane which will be next to Best Motor Corp, Fletcher Kia, Fletcher Honda, the future Superior Mazda, Superior Nissan, Buffalo Wild Wings, and the Superior Building.

It looks like Hyundai will be coming to Moberly Lane in Bentonville.

Kent Dobbs Hyundai will be moving on Moberly Lane which will be next to Best Motor Corp, Fletcher Kia, Fletcher Honda, the future Superior Mazda, Superior Nissan, Buffalo Wild Wings, and the Superior Building.

What's the Superior Building? Is it that colossal rusted steel skeleton that's been polluting the Bentonville skyline for over a year now?

It's that giant 4 story building being built right off of Moberly Lane. I think the total square footage on the building is suppose to be around 400,000 sq. feet.

Yeah that's that giant skeleton then... 4 stories and it has an unusually shaped roof.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It looks like some Low income housing could be coming to Bentonville.

The city has proposed a $ 163, 362 Community Development Block Grant that can be used in two low- to moderateincome census tracts in downtown Bentonville.

Top needs include the following:

It looks like some Low income housing could be coming to Bentonville.

The city has proposed a $ 163, 362 Community Development Block Grant that can be used in two low- to moderateincome census tracts in downtown Bentonville.

Top needs include the following:

^

I'm sure it will sell Starbucks Coffee though. :P

Well that would be your Starbucks at NWACC you were wishing for. :D

Now what I want to know is what awesome restaurants and retailers are going to pop up in front of the new Sam's Club across from NWACC? There's still that HUGE empty field that needs something and then there's that empty shell of a gas station on the corner that needs something... anything! :blink:

Well that would be your Starbucks at NWACC you were wishing for. :D

Now what I want to know is what awesome restaurants and retailers are going to pop up in front of the new Sam's Club across from NWACC? There's still that HUGE empty field that needs something and then there's that empty shell of a gas station on the corner that needs something... anything! :blink:

Actually, you may be in luck.

I know for a fact Bentonville is planning on using that land for Retail and Restaurants once the Sams Club is open.

Hey KJW, have you seen that Assisted Care Facility going up off Moberly behind the DMV?

That building is huge at 3 Floors, I didn't even know it was there, untill today.

Yes, I saw that when I got my wife's van retagged.

BTW, just today I saw, on the road from Bentonville to Cave Springs, what appeared to be sections of pipe for a large water main all up and down that road from south of Central Park Elementary at Morningstar to Haxton Road a mile or so north of Cave. That puts this pipeline straight west of the main Pinnacle Hills housing developments and the big country club building visible from the highway...looks like more development is on the way.

Archived