Signature gets Purcell backing

rosen108

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another reason why he may have pulled the hotel out of the original may be the fact that Novare wants to put a Thwelv Hotel in town and may have wanted another location downtown and ofcourse another highrise.

If all proposed get built downtown and counting the Gulch, the Fed.Ct HS. and Harrison Lofts, there will be at least 11 highrises going up in the downtown area. And if you count the West End summit and the Plaza for the Arts, that gets us to 14 plus the Nashville mystery on 2nd and that makes 15.

Who knows what else is on the drawing boards we know nothing about.

The Nashville skyline will be totally different in 5 years.

Hey Guys I posted this onanother thread but thought that I would post it here too. I can honestly say that if there is anything that you really want to know about Siggy just write Tony G. via the towers web sight. I askes him if there were going to be any major changes to the design i.e. a shortened spire, reduced height, etc. I can say though that he does seem to be tight lipped about the height because he never actually reveals the actual height. As far as any other development going on like the 30-40 story tower for Second Ave. he would not tell me anything. He honestly might not know, but I figured as a man with his clought for developement in the city that he would shurely know something. Anyways, this is what he wrote back to me(the whole part about Metro Police is in there only because I told him that I hope to get out of the Navy next year and hope to come home to work for Metro):

Bruce,

Thanks for your note. Things are looking positive...we are proceeding

cautiously.

There will be no radical changes in the design. We have narrowed the

tower

from 141 x 141 square to 126 x 126 square to create a more slender

shaft and

to more efficiently accommodate our structural system. Otherwise, the

tower

is unchanged and there has been no reduction in the spire.

Perhaps there will be an opportunity for you to live in Signature when

you

return to work for the Metro Police...I hope so.

Thanks,

Tony

Thats good to know. You can tell he is a true salesman/businessman. He is ready for you to buy a condo there. Thats good to know he answers e-mails like that.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Depending on the price of the units I suppose I could live there on a Metro Police Officers salary :D I just hope that things could happen a little sooner though, 2009 seems so far off. There are going to be so many cranes in the Nashville skyline within the next couple of years, isn't that wonderful! I kind of reminds me of Atlanta in the late 80's to early 90's.

Archived