Al Salam Towers

mcheiss

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty interesting. Looking at the makes me wonder when they'll come up with color changing glass the way they have it with paint jobs on some of the usually nicer type cars. The kind that looks a different color when you look at it from different angles. That would be something interesting to do with some tall glass skyscrapers don't you think?

Looks pretty interesting. Looking at the makes me wonder when they'll come up with color changing glass the way they have it with paint jobs on some of the usually nicer type cars. The kind that looks a different color when you look at it from different angles. That would be something interesting to do with some tall glass skyscrapers don't you think?

Yes, that's a brilliant idea actually. I'm sure someone in Dubai is working on it right now . :rofl:

Yes, that's a brilliant idea actually. I'm sure someone in Dubai is working on it right now . :rofl:

Yeah I would imagine someone is working on it somewhere. Although I somehow doubt it would be cheap in general. And even worse if you're talking about trying to clad a very large building in the stuff.

Archived