Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winston

Sydney

Winston    0

Hi there :)

I've been lurking around here for some time enjoying the pictures that people of North American cities, I haven't really been able to contribute since, well, I'm in Australia :P and I kinda feel guilty about not contributing so here are some pics I took of my hometown, Sydney! :). Hope you don't mind that they're not from North America :).

Pics here http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=4287976651

Hope you liked my pictures :)

Cya,

Winston,

Allan    0

We don't mind that they aren't from America...We enjoy seeing cities from all over the world :)

Those are some awesome pics, Winston!! Sydney looks like a really cool place to live. I'd love to live there (or at least visit) someday :).

BTW, Welcome to the forum!

Allan    0

Wow! Great pics, Winston! Sydney is an awesome city. I need to plan a trip there soon (except I can't afford it :().

Winston    0

Maybe ;)

Thanks for replying :), you guys wanna do the inverse of what I want to do :P, I'd love to go on a road trip across the States, but I have like no $$$. :(

Winston,

7news.JPG

news

Winston    0

Three Sydney Panos :)

Copy the text below, paste it into the address bar and replace the "*" with a "h" for the full size image. This is to prevent Imagestation from knowing its hotlinked.

*ttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pe762c137bf8a9e3f117435010a22e0d0/f9dfe695.jpg.orig.jpg

*ttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pfec55b561952e7039ca97a3fe3024e5d/f9dfca43.jpg.orig.jpg

*ttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pa4e0a36dec34ac43ac26afeaf21800f0/f9dfcead.jpg.orig.jpg

And here's an bonus one I took from "Newcastle", its around 160KMs (100 Miles?) North of Sydney.

*ttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p377916f2f0d2597dfeaa930d78cc2caa/f9dfd807.jpg.orig.jpg

You might need an account at Imagestation to view, but registration is free and shouldn't take too long :).

Winston,