Twin 22-Story Condo Highrises Announced for Downtown San Antonio.

Architecture in Helsinki

The two 22-story towers are expected to have attached garage parking, a business center, fitness facility, swimming pools and sundecks. The mostly one- and two-bedroom condos will include top-of-the-line appliances and high-end finishing touches. Townhouses adjacent to the towers are also planned.

Two condo towers are being mapped for downtown site

This is very exciting seeing how this area of downtown is just outside the "inner loop" of downtown which will give our skyline a very different look.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Presales have been underway for Vidorra since March 23, so far they have 45 of the 140 units reserved including one of the penthouse units.

Two of the smaller floor plans, the Laredo and the Victoria, already have sold out, sales manager Angela Rinehart said.

Construction will begin in September on one of the towers if presales reach 60%

San Antonio Express-News: Vidorra floor plans are selling out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know where you're getting your info but that is entirely untrue.

Wow is there a law. I disagee New Orleans has 10 times the historical bldg than Sa but it doesn't stop them from building hi rise. Aust in for a while could not build a building taller than the Capitol. SA get off your hinds. If Red -or Grehey want to build a bldg it would be up in an SA second

Wow is there a law. I disagee New Orleans has 10 times the historical bldg than Sa but it doesn't stop them from building hi rise. Aust in for a while could not build a building taller than the Capitol. SA get off your hinds. If Red -or Grehey want to build a bldg it would be up in an SA second

Not too familiar with Red or Grehey. What is that???

I don't know where you're getting your info but that is entirely untrue.

I was concern about that last comment myself. I had heard it from a reliable source or so I thought. I went ahead and contacted the Chief City Inspector via City Hall. He told me that he didn't know to his "knowledge" of any such restriction. Over the phone he sounded like he wasn't 100% positive either. So who knows really..

Archived