Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin6882

New Downtown Raleigh Newspaper

Sounds pretty cool. Wouldn't mind getting a subscription.

Another cool newspaper on the Raleigh hipster front is the Hatchet. Has an extensive club/music calendar listing. Humorous too.

Raleigh Hatchet

I found this online newspaper about downtown Raleigh. It covers much of what is on this board but does have some decent info on CAM and the new grocery store.

Link

Thanks, Dan. I actually put that piece together and am working on the second edition to be released in June. It was inserted into 90,000 copies of the N&O...the next issue may be double in size.

I think this the kind of PR that downtown Raleigh needs. Hopefully in a future issue you can do a master list of all projects in downtown. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, Dan. I actually put that piece together and am working on the second edition to be released in June. It was inserted into 90,000 copies of the N&O...the next issue may be double in size.

Let me also add my thanks to you, great job! I keep my copy at work so that I can look up companies that I support dwntwn. Also for the great articles that I go back to for research information. Please let us know when,(date), of the next pub comes out. Please!!!

Again, thank you! :D

Let me also add my thanks to you, great job! I keep my copy at work so that I can look up companies that I support dwntwn. Also for the great articles that I go back to for research information. Please let us know when,(date), of the next pub comes out. Please!!!

Again, thank you! :D

Thanks for the support. I agree - it is a valuable PR tool for downtown. The next issue should run in the June 10 N&O.