Christmas in the South... Any pics?

LJinPA

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a few photos of the German-style Christmas market in front side of the Piazza Bergamo on Main Street in beautiful downtown Greenville, South Carolina. I really like the fake snow they have blowing overhead. The weather has been very unseasonably warm though, so real snow is out of the question:

GermanMarketChristmas_01.jpg

GermanMarketChristmas_02.jpg

GermanMarketChristmas_03.jpg

GermanMarketChristmas_04.jpg

This pic isn't from the South, but I thought you guys might like it. And sorry for the quality, it came from my phone.

I think I've found where Santa keeps his helpers during the off-season...

215068787.jpg

In case you can't read it, the sign on the building reads, "LACKLAND ELF STORAGE." I snapped it this evening outside a Bloomingdale's store in Willowbrook, NJ.

OK, I'm not good yet with night Xmas shots evidently... I'll work on that. I posted earlier our last year's winner in our subdivision for the Holiday Decoration Contest, here is this year's winner.

PC150222-1.jpg

Much more tasteful than last years, however I feel several other houses were more deserving. (I did vote this year, along with the president and treasurer of our HOA.(I'm VP) However, I didn't vote for this house and I feel this selection was completely to pacify our Prez and his first lady due to the Griswald type house that won last year.)

This is the house I think should have won!

PC150197.jpg

It was decorated on the side (a corner lot)

PC150215.jpg

As well as the back!

PC150216.jpg

Archived