Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nashville_bound

Gulch 'Terrazo' rendering and details Crosland Development

wish it was still 18 stories but i like it a lot. i really can not wait for all of these buildings in the gulch to pop up. what a different sight that area of town will be

I have heard different stories on how high it would be. The last I had heard was 14 so this makes sense. I had heard 18 and 16. I think it will complement the Icon that will be built right across the street.

post-4789-1133461835_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1133461835_thumb.jpg

I like the glass combo on the facade of it. Very modern looking and not too tall. If this building were taller, it would look funny with its current design. I think it works well together.

Very, very nice. Who would have ever thought something like that would be built across the street from something called "Madam X".

I love this. If the ICON breaks around the same time, it'll be a great street corner to watch for a year or so.

I like it. Other buildings will be built that are taller. At least this has a nice design and very urban look to it. Build us another one and call it linoleum if you want to - as long as it looks nice.

The great thing about this location is that it will sit up on a hill right next to the 40 65 exchange. The interstate is quite a bit lower than the property this will sit on. It will give a feeling of density right up to the interstate.

Very, very nice. Who would have ever thought something like that would be built across the street from something called "Madam X".

I love this. If the ICON breaks around the same time, it'll be a great street corner to watch for a year or so.

You took the words right out of my mouth! This is a beautiful development, and I don't mind at all that it's "only" 14 stories. The Gulch is going to be something after this and ICON is finished!