Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skyliner

Gas Prices Falling!

Finally I can say something positive about buying gas. This morning, gas prices had dropped quite a bit in certain areas of the Upstate. Along I-85 on White Horse Road, two stations had lowered the price of regular down to $1.82 per gallon. In Duncan, you could buy gas for $1.84 per gallon at a location that usually remains lower than most in Greenville. The lowest prices are typically found in Boiling Springs, but I haven't heard what they are yet. A little while ago, I found out that there is gas for $1.79 per gallon at Murphy USA on White Horse Road, next to Wal-Mart. That is a very good cut in the typical price of late. I certainly hope this pattern continues through the next few weeks. Anything above $1.50 is high in my book. Okay, I know I'm spoiled living here in the Upstate... ^_^

I just heard that there is another location in West Greenville which has regular unleaded for $1.72! Wow! they're coming down faster than I had originally thought. :D

from $1.86 to $1.97 up the street...IN ONE DAY!!!??

My hairy white butt.....

That would be a great way to lose business. I saw a Spinx and a Dodge Store go from $1.979 to $2.039 this afternoon. A nearby Crown station stood pat at $1.979 before going down to $1.959.