awesome new tallest proposed for tampa

serif38

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a friend of mine who is a partner in the towers at channelside project told me that one of the several problems that the now extinct O2 project was having was getting approval from the FAA due to the projects height. i believe that was only 450 feet so if that is all correct i am curious as to how they will gain approval with this project.

Okay, I just looked at the towers and I think they are HOT. This would indeed be a wonderful addition to the Tampa skyline....plus Tampa has an understated sex appeal about it....how it's on the bay. I really hope the FAA approves these towers....I love the design; unique and very upscale....without looking....and Floridians please don't take this as a negative....typical Florida.

Nice looking Towers. I hate how the FAA can kill these projects. It happens to buildings in Orlando all the time. The smaller executive airport is only 2 miles from downtown Orlando which is why the height limit has always been so low, 441 feet, which is the height of the SunTrust building. There are a few projects proposed for Orlando out of the downtown core that are over 500 feet. They'll be built in Orange county. Look in the same website for the Tampa Towers under current projects, "Ballari", to see what I mean. There's another project proposed for around Universal Studios just off I-4 that will be similar.

I hope Tampa can get these twin towers built.

http://www.amoninvestments.com/

Archived