Christmas Shopping

GRDadof3

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some more from Gaslight Village (Wealthy Street now open):

New drinking fountains with a backdrop of the new brick sidewalks and inlaid brick in the street:

3114DD50635211DA9C8B941618F73B1D.jpg

Streetscape with the new decorative gaslamps, trashcans, streetlights, and bike racks:

5C85ED80635211DA80601AB218F73B1D.jpg

D**n it was cold out this morning :blink:

I believe it used to be a hotel/brothel type place along the old trolley line from downtown out to Reeds Lake. People used to stop in for a little fun on the way to amusement park. I'm hoping maybe Triple G (GRGridGirl) will stop by with some more history. I'll see what else I can dig up. ;)

Let me help you out there Sista.

69459166_c7f9fe51c7.jpg

There's nothing like walking into a nice warm little shoppy (that's what my wife calls them) after being out in the cold. And usually they have hot coffee or hot cocoa waiting for you. :D Usually much friendlier than Pottery Barn too.

There's nothing like walking into a nice warm little shoppy (that's what my wife calls them) after being out in the cold. And usually they have hot coffee or hot cocoa waiting for you. :D Usually much friendlier than Pottery Barn too.

Well, I'm going for the wine, sangria, champagne, and hot toddy's.... That will keep you warm!

BTW, East Hills will have carriage rides down Cherry/Diamond and East Fulton will have the GR Trolley down Fulton.

"Dashing through the snow

In a one horse open sleigh

O'er the hills we go

Laughing all the way

Bells on bob tails ring

Making spirits bright

What fun it is to ride and sing

A sleighing song tonight"

Oh.........

Well, I'm going for the wine, sangria, champagne, and hot toddy's.... That will keep you warm!

BTW, East Hills will have carriage rides down Cherry/Diamond and East Fulton will have the GR Trolley down Fulton.

"Dashing through the snow

In a one horse open sleigh

O'er the hills we go

Laughing all the way

Bells on bob tails ring

Making spirits bright

What fun it is to ride and sing

A sleighing song tonight"

Oh.........

tomato.gifleek.gifapple.gifcarrot.gif

The wine and sangria sound good. And twoshort's got me thinking about food drool.gif

Archived