Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mith242

James at the Mill Renovation

James at the Mill is going to be renovated soon. It also sounds like it's going to be expanded. They are going to have 12 more suites and are also going to be putting in a spa. I think this will start happening more towards the spring. It also reminds me I need to get over there sometime and take some pics of it.

Sounds nice.

I haven't been there very much, but I have heard good remarks on the restaurant.

I haven't been there a lot myself but it's an interesting place. I'm not sure when I'll get the chance but I'm going to get some shots of it sometime. I'll post them whenever I finally get a chance to do it.

I guess this is as good of a spot to put this info as any. There's something new at james at the Mill on Thursday. This past week was the first Neo Soul Martini Thursday. It's basically a place to go for young single professionals to hang out after work. There was an article in today's Northwest Arkansas Times about it. The people who started it mentioned that a lot of people are from larger urban area and that they are used to having things like this and thought it would be a good idea to start something like this in our metro as well.

^

Good Idea for the Fayetteville area, I'm sure one will come up here soon.

I get the impression this is drawing quite a few people from Benton County and isn't just a Washington County thing.

Sounds nice.

I haven't been there very much, but I have heard good remarks on the restaurant.

Best restaurant in NWA. One of the very few "upper tier" restaurants up there but that's bound to change soon. Try it if you get a chance, it's not cheap, though.