Pictures of Rogers

I love the shots Mith!!

The Peachtree at the Lane building is the tallest building in the downtown vicinity of Rogers. It used to be an old retirement area, until it was shut down a few years ago. Now, the owners from New York, E&S Development are the same one's who developmed the Bentonville Plaza 9 story building, are looking into making the building a multi use project. It's suppose to have a restaurant, ground floor retail, and condos. Nothing has happened yet, but I'm waiting for it to.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments guys. I have more pics I'll eventually get time to post some more. I was wondering about the Peachtree Building. It certainly has some potential. I think a condo development for the upper floors would be nice. Although I don't recall seeing a lot of parking for it. I suppose that might pose a problem. I had wondered if it was open. I noticed I never saw anyone going in or out. But I had seen some things on the windows that made me wonder if there were people in there or not. Anyway more pics to come eventually.

Okay here's a few more pics. The first two are of the old Post Office. I wasn't able to get any great shots of it like I wanted. By the way guys if you have some info or something on any of the pics or buildings please feel free to tell me. I wouldn't mind hearing a little more and I can't say I really know much about Roger's downtown area. By the way I really like the old brick roads, that surprised me. I wish Fayetteville would use some brick along Dickson and the Square area. Maybe it was just the area I was in but I was surprised what a big change there was between the west and east sides of 71B.

img0623s7sp.jpg

img0630s5pf.jpg

img0633s3jo.jpg

img0634s3yk.jpg

img0639s6pl.jpg

img0640s5zl.jpg

img0638s4bs.jpg

Okay time for some more pics. I finally figured out where my 'face' pic came from. It's the side of the second picture. I liked how the last two pics from this group turned out. The last is my 'face' pic that I've already posted in a couple of other pic topics.

img0655s2kr.jpg

img0657s9gq.jpg

img0658s7ny.jpg

img0659s5by.jpg

img0660s6ns.jpg

img0666s6qa.jpg

img0667s1et.jpg

img0669s4tb.jpg

img0668s3cq.jpg

img0665s1hg.jpg

Still some more Rogers pics to come.

Here's pics of the part of town Matt's proud of. Actually it's just to show I'll take pics of anything. The first two are just of some old building that I thought looked interesting. Not sure what it's used for now if anything. Then the others are of the water tank tower. I don't get to see these too often. Here in Fayetteville we just put them on top of the hills here basically. There is one small tower over on Mt Sequoyah so that people there also get some water pressure. But the others are just tanks sitting on ground level on the hills. Anyway here's the pics.

img0670s9ta.jpg

img0671s5qe.jpg

img0673s9jc.jpg

img0674s6qp.jpg

img0675s2xh.jpg

img0676s9te.jpg

Still more pics to come when I have time.

Ugh, I wish they would tear down that watertower, it really is an eye sore.

I'm assuming it's not in use anymore. That little area of town seemed abandoned. As I said before I was surprised the change in the city west and east of 71B. I know all the current growth is over on the western side of town but I think the eastern has lots of potential. The downtown area was a lot nicer than I was expecting. I would think it's just a matter of time before they try to take advantage of this little area not too far away from the historic downtown.

The downtown area was a lot nicer than I was expecting. I would think it's just a matter of time before they try to take advantage of this little area not too far away from the historic downtown.

I hope so. It's a great little area that could see some nice downtown lofts and condos.

Rogers looks like a happenin' place :-p

JK, very interesting pics...

Ha ha Johnny :P , keep in mind this is the older part of town. It's also on the opposite side of town where everything is happening nowadays. Although I think developments will start affecting this area of Rogers as well in the near future.

More great pics Mith! Although I was really hoping to see a pic of the Iron Horse Coffee Company right across the street from Frisco Station Park. It's just the best coffee shop in NWA! :)

Hmmm...I don't recall seeing it. Although I do have some other pics I haven't posted yet. Was that little park with the caboose the park you are referring to? If so which direction is the coffeeshop in relation? I'll try to finish posting the pics from Rogers later today when I get off work. Then maybe I can start my Bentonville pics too.

Hmmm...I don't recall seeing it. Although I do have some other pics I haven't posted yet. Was that little park with the caboose the park you are referring to? If so which direction is the coffeeshop in relation? I'll try to finish posting the pics from Rogers later today when I get off work. Then maybe I can start my Bentonville pics too.

To the south of the caboose is a kiddie playground and a pavilion. Right across the street from the pavilion is Iron Horse Coffee Company. There's a few shops and businesses next to it in another row of buildings.

To the south of the caboose is a kiddie playground and a pavilion. Right across the street from the pavilion is Iron Horse Coffee Company. There's a few shops and businesses next to it in another row of buildings.

I stayed on the west side of the caboose and park area. I didn't really look much on the east side. I guess I overlooked that area.

Okay here's the last group of pics now. The last pics or of an interesting 'parking' area. Not sure how this ended up as a parking lot. I think it was the the Mexican restaurant in the front of it, Las Palmas. Maybe I should have taken a pic of the fake palm tree out in front of it. :lol:

90342215_8e847e6537_o.jpg

90342216_83ca39028e_o.jpg

90342220_a2ef60c381_o.jpg

90342221_13e1137789_o.jpg

90342222_3608f242cb_o.jpg

90342223_ef6aad87d8_o.jpg

90342770_1fe49695b4_o.jpg

90342771_20a72587a2_o.jpg

90342772_0cb8cb1a16_o.jpg

Archived