Pictures of Rogers

Kennedy's is actually in Bentonville, just of 102 Exit. I haven't been there yet, but I plan to sometime in the near future.

I think the modern looking building is a real estate headquarters for a regional company.

The parking lot has been there for as long as I can remember, I know it's near Las Palmas, which is an alright Mexican Restaurant. Did you try Las Palmas?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kennedy's is actually in Bentonville, just of 102 Exit. I haven't been there yet, but I plan to sometime in the near future.

I think the modern looking building is a real estate headquarters for a regional company.

The parking lot has been there for as long as I can remember, I know it's near Las Palmas, which is an alright Mexican Restaurant. Did you try Las Palmas?

Yeah that's right Kennedy's is in Bentonville. I don't know why I keep mixing up places between the two. :lol: No actually I didn't try any of the places while I was up there. I was trying to spend more time taking pics. THat and I'm not big on going and eating out by myself. But I really should have tried something while I was up there.

Old San Francisco Bread Co. is another good one in Bentonville. I went there one time on my lunch break and felt like I was in New York City. The area was full of investors sitting at the Wifi Station drinking coffee and eating breads. Plus, your food is ready in a few minutes, and they even ring a bell just like at a typical New York Restaurant. :D

Archived