Springdale, Arkansas

Mith242

I hadn't thought about this but technically Springdale is now the third largest city in Arkansas. Fayetteville won't have it's special census till next year. So until then Springdale will technically be in third.

That's right.

Is Fayetteville's suppose to be around 70,000 or so?

Rogers's should be 48,000.

That's right.

Is Fayetteville's suppose to be around 70,000 or so?

Rogers's should be 48,000.

I generally see 68,000 to 72,000 for estimates. Like I said Fayetteville will retake the third spot after it's special census. But it's just weird to think that Springdale is technically third right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I can either upload them for you on my personal site, or you can find some free sites online that let you upload photos.

Mith probably knows of some of those sites.....

Once that is done, you link the photos with image tags and stuff.

This is how I do it; there might be some other way.

Edited by johnnydr87

Well you can't blame them. They're not exactly starting out at the top of the economic chain, and rarely in the middle.

They've got to start somewhere and slowly build onto that. You can't start a city with a TCBY tower.

Only thing is they're not just starting out... most of the Hispanic merchants and eating places in Springdale are in the same sad state that they were in before I moved here in 1998.

I can either upload them for you on my personal site, or you can find some free sites online that let you upload photos.

Mith probably knows of some of those sites.....

Once that is done, you link the photos with image tags and stuff.

This is how I do it; there might be some other way.

Photobucket and Imageshack seem to the the two mainly used on here. I started using Imageshack but I seem to have problems with them sometimes. Photobucket might be better. Start an account there and then you can post the images on here. If you need some more info or help just let us know.

Only thing is they're not just starting out... most of the Hispanic merchants and eating places in Springdale are in the same sad state that they were in before I moved here in 1998.

You can't always judge the food by the appearance of the building. I've seen some pretty good food come out of crappy looking buildings. :D

It's sad that most of the hispanic stores and clubs in Springdale are in abandoned gas stations and old buildings that are in need of serious renovation.

Thompson Road is starting to look like South Dade Co. With all of the real estate investment in NWA somebody needs to revamp that area, especially considering it has such high visibility highway frontage.

You can't always judge the food by the appearance of the building. I've seen some pretty good food come out of crappy looking buildings. :D

Oh no, please don't get me wrong. I'm not referring to the Hispanic people or their products and services. I'm merely pointing out that the buildings they seem to be satisfied in occupying should be demolished or renovated.