Uncommon view of Downtown

gs3

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I've heard rumblings of a midrise on University Ridge on the corner of Church across from BP/Burger King and County offices. Not the corner with the houses, but the corner with the mid size industrial warehouse building. The view from this spot is incredible!

I've heard rumblings of a midrise on University Ridge on the corner of Church across from BP/Burger King and County offices. Not the corner with the houses, but the corner with the mid size industrial warehouse building. The view from this spot is incredible!

Skyliner or someone on this board has been hinting at that project. Supposedly 2-3 midrise office and residential buildings with a Bi-Lo. At the corner where the Old Warehouse is.

Skyliner or someone on this board has been hinting at that project. Supposedly 2-3 midrise office and residential buildings with a Bi-Lo. At the corner where the Old Warehouse is.

I'm hearing an announcement could come in early spring 2006. Rumors at this point, but from a fairly reliable source who hasn't ever let me down.

• 1 month later...

I have heard that is Jackson Hughes of Hughes Commercial Properties that has it under contract and that they are trying to land a bilo as well as another national retailor that I can not mention yet.

Heard any more about this? Anything you can share btoy?

Archived