tim2462

Shackleford Crossings

512 posts in this topic

Not that I know of other than Chuck E Cheese coming.

And now, an opening date is set.  The new location's grand opening is slated for Tuesday, May 5. Last day of operations for Chuck E. Cheese on Rodney Parham was on April 18, and much of the fixtures and equipment from that space has already been removed as of today (April 22).  Meanwhile, the 13,000+ SF space is now available for lease through Colliers.

And now, an opening date is set.  The new location's grand opening is slated for Tuesday, May 5. Last day of operations for Chuck E. Cheese on Rodney Parham was on April 18, and much of the fixtures and equipment from that space has already been removed as of today (April 22).  Meanwhile, the 13,000+ SF space is now available for lease through Colliers.

Anyone old enough to remember when the (current) Chuck E. Cheese location was Showbiz?  I used to hang out there with friends EVERY day after school in junior high until my parents got off of work...pretty cool after school care!

Are you old enough to remember when Putt Putt was where Olive Garden is now and when Safeway, Bonanza, and Pizza Inn were in the center? Was the Black Angus building a Kenny Rodgers Chicken at one time? I've heard that 10 Fitness would like to lease part of the Chuck E. location but the landlord is looking for a tenant to take the entire space.

Are you old enough to remember when Putt Putt was where Olive Garden is now and when Safeway, Bonanza, and Pizza Inn were in the center? Was the Black Angus building a Kenny Rodgers Chicken at one time? I've heard that 10 Fitness would like to lease part of the Chuck E. location but the landlord is looking for a tenant to take the entire space.

Yep, I remember all of that!  I played many a game at Putt-Putt!

Yep, I remember all of that! I played many a game at Putt-Putt!

I also remember ShowBiz pizza when I was young. I remember having my birthday party every year at that location and use to dance with the animatronics in the showroom.

So I noticed they are building something by Chuck E Cheese on the corner. Noticed it when I went to the Comcast office. Person in there said they were told it might be a gas station. Anyone heard anything? If it is I hope its a Kum and Go :)

Well scratch that, it cant be a gas station. Looks like another small office building or a church o.0

It's not a gas station or a new office building. But, it will be a Home 2 Suites by Hilton. The fourth hotel in Shackleford Crossings.

Zanqna Thai Fusion restaurant has applied for a plumbing permit for a location in Shackleford Crossings.