Shackleford Crossings

Not that I know of other than Chuck E Cheese coming.

And now, an opening date is set.  The new location's grand opening is slated for Tuesday, May 5. Last day of operations for Chuck E. Cheese on Rodney Parham was on April 18, and much of the fixtures and equipment from that space has already been removed as of today (April 22).  Meanwhile, the 13,000+ SF space is now available for lease through Colliers.

And now, an opening date is set.  The new location's grand opening is slated for Tuesday, May 5. Last day of operations for Chuck E. Cheese on Rodney Parham was on April 18, and much of the fixtures and equipment from that space has already been removed as of today (April 22).  Meanwhile, the 13,000+ SF space is now available for lease through Colliers.

Anyone old enough to remember when the (current) Chuck E. Cheese location was Showbiz?  I used to hang out there with friends EVERY day after school in junior high until my parents got off of work...pretty cool after school care!

Are you old enough to remember when Putt Putt was where Olive Garden is now and when Safeway, Bonanza, and Pizza Inn were in the center? Was the Black Angus building a Kenny Rodgers Chicken at one time? I've heard that 10 Fitness would like to lease part of the Chuck E. location but the landlord is looking for a tenant to take the entire space.

Are you old enough to remember when Putt Putt was where Olive Garden is now and when Safeway, Bonanza, and Pizza Inn were in the center? Was the Black Angus building a Kenny Rodgers Chicken at one time? I've heard that 10 Fitness would like to lease part of the Chuck E. location but the landlord is looking for a tenant to take the entire space.

Yep, I remember all of that!  I played many a game at Putt-Putt!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 7/25/2016 at 10:47 AM, Smith said:

Tacos 4 Life out of Conway has applied for a plumbing permit. It says Lot 4D so I am not entirely sure where that would be in the complex.

Lot 4A is where Longhorn Steakhouse is located.

Lot 4B is an empty lot.

Lot 4C is where Boomerang Car Wash is located.

Lot 4D is where Arby's is located.

Did Arby's go out of business? 

2 hours ago, Arkanzin said:

Lot 4A is where Longhorn Steakhouse is located.

Lot 4B is an empty lot.

Lot 4C is where Boomerang Car Wash is located.

Lot 4D is where Arby's is located.

Did Arby's go out of business? 

I'm not sure there is or ever was an Arby's at Shackleford Crossing...for that matter, I don't think there's a carwash either.

2 hours ago, dnashobviously said:

Yes, Arby's is on the corner where you turn into Wal Mart. The car wash is right beside it. I assume you don't go to this Wal Mart. :P

Strange...admittedly, I never go that far south into the development (occasionally frequent Cracker Barrel or Copeland's).  In fact, I've never been in that Wal-Mart.

3 hours ago, Architect said:

Strange...admittedly, I never go that far south into the development (occasionally frequent Cracker Barrel or Copeland's).  In fact, I've never been in that Wal-Mart.

Best Wal-Mart in Little Rock in my opinion.  

I wish the restaurant was actually going in one of the empty storefronts in the actual Shackleford Crossings shopping center. Nothing will ever fill those out unfortunately. 

They would have to land something major out there before they could gill in those back areas of the complex. Sadly at this points SC is just going to sit as a mostly empty shopping complex that will eventually fall into disrepair as far as the areas where the buildings are empty is concerned. The Arby's and Boomerang Carwash both seem to do well at this location, sadly though the largest new developments for that area recently have been more hotels built over behind the Wal-Mart... though I guess that does bring in some business for the restaurants.  From the interstate I do not believe most ppl would actually get that is a large stopping complex up there (granted its mostly empty).

-R

• 2 months later...

I noticed they are working on the lot between Boomerang and Longhorn, I am assuming this is the previously mentioned Taco's 4 Life.. pretty good size lot so I wonder if the restaurant will be larger size. It would be nice if they would actually get some more stuff at this complex, it is a total waste and if JC Penny ever goes out they are going to have more trouble. 

-R

• 4 months later...