The Nashville Predators

Lexy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha. i dunno though, did you see that auburn player block that one guy like he was spiking a volleyball? at least ya'll have fine little ashley judd. :D

In a Kentucky tradition, at the mere mention of her name.....here is her obligatory picture............

judd_uk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The hockey gods were angry today.

When the Czech Olympic hockey team started 42 year old, Dominik 'Grandpa' Hasek in goal, the order and balance of the universe was seriously disturbed. You don't fool with Mother Nature or the hockey gods, so they set things straight immediately. Hasek was removed in the first period for a mysterious leg injury, and the rightful occupant of the ice between the goalposts was accorded his due.

Thomas 'Nashville Predator' Vokun, the best goalie in hockey, proceeded to stop 21 of 22 shots the rest of the way, and led his team to victory.

Not at all a surprise to any of us here in God's country.

The hockey gods were angry today.

When the Czech Olympic hockey team started 42 year old, Dominik 'Grandpa' Hasek in goal, the order and balance of the universe was seriously disturbed. You don't fool with Mother Nature or the hockey gods, so they set things straight immediately. Hasek was removed in the first period for a mysterious leg injury, and the rightful occupant of the ice between the goalposts was accorded his due.

Thomas 'Nashville Predator' Vokun, the best goalie in hockey, proceeded to stop 21 of 22 shots the rest of the way, and led his team to victory.

Not at all a surprise to any of us here in God's country.

Vokoun is awesome. The Preds are blessed to have him in goal! I hope he leads the Czechs to a great Olympic finish.....2nd place behind the USA.

• 2 weeks later...

What a day for the Nashville Predators.!!! The Czech Republic just played Russia for the bronze medal game and won 3-0. Vokoun was in goal as was simply awesome! Give him the shutout. The first two Czech goals were by Martin Erat and Marek Zidlicky, both Nashville Predators! It was like the Preds won the Olympic bronze themselves!!!!! Wow!

The Predators are really lucky to have such a great contigent of players from the Czech Republic. Now lets use this momentum and win Lord Stanley's Cup. Yeah!

• 3 weeks later...

I am so worn out form the home games that I may sleep all day today.

WHEW!!!!! 90 points and clipping at Dallas' tail end!

LETS GO PREDATORS!!!!

See me at the game, say hello. I am the one with the big blue hair in section 303.

See me at the game, say hello. I am the one with the big blue hair in section 303.

I'm trying to conjure up a picture in my mind. I see really huge blue hair and a major commotion coming from Section 303. Paul Kariya looks up and sees what's going on and is thinking "Those fans up there are absolutely nuts. I've got to score another goal for those fans." Paul skates out onto the ice for his next shift and promply fills the net with another goal. The commotion in Section 303 raises up yet another notch! :yahoo:

Yeah, the Preds are definitely on a roll. Their victory ovder the Redwings last night was sweet! I fugure about three more wins anf they'll lock up a playoff spot. GO PREDS!!!

I agree. Got my down payment on Playoff tix taken care of and Casey and I are locks for the season tix next year, so I am happy. Going to make the trip to St. Louis in April to see them play and I can't wait!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This late season slump is very disturbing...5 losses in the past 6 games. It's time for the Preds to turn it on at the end of the season, so that they have momentum going into the playoffs. If they don't, they could end up with a really tough first round opponent and not make into the second round. We can't have that! GO PREDS!!!!

Great news!!!! :yahoo: It looks like our first round opponent may be the Anaheim Ducks. The current 4th Seed Nashville (we can't be seeded any higher because we didn't win our division) versus the current 5th Seed Anaheim. That will be a difficult series for the Preds. They were 1-3 against Anaheim in the regular seasom. What's the status of Vokoun? We don't get all the news down here in Chattanooga.

Great news!!!! :yahoo: It looks like our first round opponent may be the Anaheim Ducks. The current 4th Seed Nashville (we can't be seeded any higher because we didn't win our division) versus the current 5th Seed Anaheim. That will be a difficult series for the Preds. They were 1-3 against Anaheim in the regular seasom. What's the status of Vokoun? We don't get all the news down here in Chattanooga.

He has a "Blood Condition" aka, blood clots in his lower back. Out for the rest of the year, hopefull to return to summer camp, but don't hold your breath.

You can see the offical report on www.nashvillepredators.com

He has a "Blood Condition" aka, blood clots in his lower back. Out for the rest of the year, hopefull to return to summer camp, but don't hold your breath.

Damn! My thoughts and prayers are with him and for his complete recovery. We need that dude to win the Cup! The good news is the Preds will probably be even better next year! Maybe having him out during the playoffs will inspire the team to raise their level of play to win one for Vokoun! GO PREDS!!!

Archived