The Nashville Predators

Lexy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's official, i'm definitely going. haven't been to a game in a long time actually...

well I went to the game when they played at carolina last year and I was a lonely predators fan in the rbc center, but i'm looking forward to seeing them play in the GEC again

great 6-0 win tonight for the Preds! I had a great time getting to go to a game again, it sure had been a while.

I had forgotten what I love about the Preds games...they really embrace the "country" aspect of our city (the whole music aspect, not just country really...) and they play off of it so well...It's part of what can make hockey work in a southern city.

Anyways, game was great, fans were great, these annoying little plastic clapper things are great lol, and I know it is Thanksgiving, but I love how easy it is to get to the games and get out of there afterwards. Now let's beat the Red Wings Saturday night!

• 2 weeks later...

The Scott Hartnell Show will be tonight at 6pm from Long Shots on Demonbreun Street (over by Dan McGuinnes). Chris Mason will be the guest. Please if you can, come out and meet the guys and have good eats at the same time. I am sure Pete Weber (voice of the Preds) will be there and possibly Terry Crisp as well (hockey hall of famer). I'll be there with wife in tow, so hoepfully we'll see you there!!

• 3 weeks later...
And only one All-Star!!! Ugh. I'm super excited about being number one in the league...but it'd be nice to get a little respect for once. The number one team in the entire NHL and only Timmonen gets voted in as an All-Star? The 2nd through 9th ranked teams all have AT LEAST two all-stars. It's pretty ridiculous. Where's Sullivan and Kariya? At the very least they deserve to be there. Ahh well. At least Barry was named All-Star assistant coach.

• 2 months later...

so here we go! six regular season games left, five of which are at home. we lead the Western Conference and are tied for 1st in the league(although Buffalo has a game in hand-as does Detroit). Detroit, Anaheim, Vancouver, Minnesota are all within a few points! The last six games should be tough including matchups with Detroit, Dallas, and Colorado. Most injuries should be returning soon :thumbsup: . Tootoo returns from a suspension against Dallas' Robidas oddly enough on the Dallas game :tough: . Vokoun and Mason are both on point :shades: . On the line will be our first divisional championship, conference championship, and the Presidents cup! Attendance is incredible, fans are coming out of the woodworks, and the Nashville Arena will be rocking!

It all comes down to this! Here's :alc: to the Predators best season yet and the start of a playoff run for the STANLEY CUP!

buckle your seatbelts people, it's Hockey Time in Tennessee!

gopreds.jpg

Archived