Highway & Road problems

Temeteron

Ok for starters.........where the heck are the light reflectors on I-77 and other parts of Columbia......I drive back and forth to charlotte and especially during foggy and rainy nights i cant see where im going.....there is a reflector once every 700 feet....whats up with that?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok for starters.........where the heck are the light reflectors on I-77 and other parts of Columbia......I drive back and forth to charlotte and especially during foggy and rainy nights i cant see where im going.....there is a reflector once every 700 feet....whats up with that?

That's thanks to our frugal governor.

Urban freeways should be brightly lighted also. Our entire beltway, freeways 277, 12, and I-126 should look like daytime all night long. I have never seen such a dark urban freeway system as I have seen here in Columbia.

Thanks to all these shortsighted conservatives our infrastructure is going to pot and I don't mean cannibus.

Urban freeways should be brightly lighted also. Our entire beltway, freeways 277, 12, and I-126 should look like daytime all night long. I have never seen such a dark urban freeway system as I have seen here in Columbia.

Thanks to all these shortsighted conservatives our infrastructure is going to pot and I don't mean cannibus.

I can agree, atlest i-26 coming to to the city should be well lite!! Coming out of the city the lights stop at Grey Stone. What is up with that?

Archived