Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Temeteron

Highway & Road problems

Ok for starters.........where the heck are the light reflectors on I-77 and other parts of Columbia......I drive back and forth to charlotte and especially during foggy and rainy nights i cant see where im going.....there is a reflector once every 700 feet....whats up with that?

Ok for starters.........where the heck are the light reflectors on I-77 and other parts of Columbia......I drive back and forth to charlotte and especially during foggy and rainy nights i cant see where im going.....there is a reflector once every 700 feet....whats up with that?

That's thanks to our frugal governor.

Well then you're basically in the dark your entire trip since I-77 in Charlotte is practically in the same condition (plus some rough/hastily-patched spots).

Urban freeways should be brightly lighted also. Our entire beltway, freeways 277, 12, and I-126 should look like daytime all night long. I have never seen such a dark urban freeway system as I have seen here in Columbia.

Thanks to all these shortsighted conservatives our infrastructure is going to pot and I don't mean cannibus.

Urban freeways should be brightly lighted also. Our entire beltway, freeways 277, 12, and I-126 should look like daytime all night long. I have never seen such a dark urban freeway system as I have seen here in Columbia.

Thanks to all these shortsighted conservatives our infrastructure is going to pot and I don't mean cannibus.

I can agree, atlest i-26 coming to to the city should be well lite!! Coming out of the city the lights stop at Grey Stone. What is up with that?

My theory is that it relates to where the city limit lines are. If its in the city, then it has lights. Mos of the interstates around Columbia are not in a municioal boundary.

My theory is that it relates to where the city limit lines are. If its in the city, then it has lights. Mos of the interstates around Columbia are not in a municioal boundary.

Isn't most of i-77 and 277? and all of i-126

All of 126 is, and 77 is from about Bluff Rd to Ft Jackson Blvd. the rest is not in incorporated areas. With the exception of the area around Garners Ferry, 77 is not very 'urban' in nature where it is in Columbia's city limits.