Symphony to host national meeting 2007

smeagolsfree

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that too, and was really impressed. "Second-tiers" usually don't get things like this...but we did. The hall has such a "wow" factor as it is, I just can't wait till it's done and I'm in a seat. As beautiful as it is, I can only imagine the finished product. This is truly one of those buildings about which people often comment, "they can't build 'em like that anymore." Yes, they can, and even better. It just takes money.

Interesting that 30 people gave over a million bucks each. Another 'wow." Martha even pitched a cool 30 million. Nothing like paying for your own playhouse... Better yet, they're letting us in.

What is amazing is that I had 2 people that I drove by the Hall on Saturday and they both thought it was an older building that was being renovated. They were amazed when I told them it was new. Then the realized the money that was being spent on it had to be huge. One commented that people dont build like that anymore.

Archived