86 Story Mixed Use Building

mcheiss

MULTIPLEX has announced plans to develop a $389 million 86 story office and residential tower in downtown Dubai.

The project will add to the construction group's investments in Dubai, which include 15 residential apartment towers for phases one, two and three of the Burj Residences project, as well as a six-tower residential project at Dubai Marina.

Multiplex's latest deal is the Union Properties project. It incorporates 25 floors of offices and 50 floors with 520 apartments and penthouses, as well as parking, retail outlets and services. Multiplex said Foster and Partners of London produced the architectural concept for the project, while it has engaged architects Woods Bagot and structural engineers Bruechle, Gilchrist and Evans to complete design development.

Goldman Sachs JBWere said the contract was significant for Multiplex as it indicated that the troubles at Wembley Stadium in London had not affected it winning work in the United Arab Emirates.

No Pics released yet, but another Large building for Dubai.

Another Great one for Dubai

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MULTIPLEX has announced plans to develop a $389 million 86 story office and residential tower in downtown Dubai.

The project will add to the construction group's investments in Dubai, which include 15 residential apartment towers for phases one, two and three of the Burj Residences project, as well as a six-tower residential project at Dubai Marina.

Multiplex's latest deal is the Union Properties project. It incorporates 25 floors of offices and 50 floors with 520 apartments and penthouses, as well as parking, retail outlets and services. Multiplex said Foster and Partners of London produced the architectural concept for the project, while it has engaged architects Woods Bagot and structural engineers Bruechle, Gilchrist and Evans to complete design development.

Goldman Sachs JBWere said the contract was significant for Multiplex as it indicated that the troubles at Wembley Stadium in London had not affected it winning work in the United Arab Emirates.

No Pics released yet, but another Large building for Dubai.

Another Great one for Dubai

Yeah I've heard about some of the troubles at Wembley. Is Dubai in the sister city program? Maybe a northwest Arkansas city can get set up with Dubai and maybe they can build something over here for us. :lol:

Wow, never knew this forum existed until now :D

I'm a skyscrapercity regular and I'm from Ireland but I have a special interest in Dubai, probably because my country gets hardly and skyscrapers (or midrises in Dubai's case :D)

Anyway, this tower is One Central Park, not a seperate tower

I'm a skyscrapercity regular and I'm from Ireland but I have a special interest in Dubai, probably because my country gets hardly and skyscrapers (or midrises in Dubai's case :D)

Really, What are the other towers with it?

Welcome to the forum Malec. I'm usually on the Arkansas forum but Matt the moderator here has gotten me into this forum as well. There's a lot going on in Dubai.

I'm usually on the Arkansas forum but Matt the moderator here has gotten me into this forum as well.

I'm into this forum now as well.

I love urban development, and there seems to be some development going on in Dubai :lol: , so this forum interests me greatly. It's also one of the most well organized forums I've seen on UrbanPlanet.

Keep up the great work mcheiss!

I'm into this forum now as well.

I love urban development, and there seems to be some development going on in Dubai :lol: , so this forum interests me greatly. It's also one of the most well organized forums I've seen on UrbanPlanet.

Keep up the great work mcheiss!

Thanks NCB!!

Glad to have you onboard with us.

Archived