1101 18th Project

smeagolsfree

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the large houses is already gone. The other is well on its way. This will happen quickly, I'm sure. It will be a very nice building.

People are moving in to the 807. It looks great as well. 807 is about a block down 18th from Bristol. The 1101 is not much more than a stone's throw from The Adelicia.

Ron, that link connects with The Exchange buidling downtown (sold out, by the way).

Try this one, it's the site for 807 with a link in the intro copy to the 1101 site. Both are very nice.

http://www.807eighteenth.com/

One of the large houses is already gone. The other is well on its way. This will happen quickly, I'm sure. It will be a very nice building.

People are moving in to the 807. It looks great as well. 807 is about a block down 18th from Bristol. The 1101 is not much more than a stone's throw from The Adelicia.

Speaking of the Adelicia, when should we expect that project to break ground? I thought it would have started by now. That's going to be an absolutely beautiful project!

Not sure. The sales office in the Roundabout Plaza is opening soon. I'm guessing sometime this month or next. I drive by there often just hoping they've knocked the Realtor's Building down, but so far it just empty. It won't be long.

I just checked out the website:

http://www.theadelicia.com/main.htm

It's got the new tower on it, with lots of information. They even have a coming soon rollover for construction cams and images. The rendering looks really good to, showing us the Adelicia Street side which wasn't visible in earlier renderings. This thing is beautiful.

The website states that groundbreaking will be this January. This project looks pretty awesome...I wonder if Midtown will continue to enjoy a student-fueled residential Renaissance, eventually pulling a big "surprise! I'm actually the coolest part of town!" while everybody is distracted by the Gulch.

Archived