Massive subdivision planned for N.O. area

TSmith

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This development will be by Avondale. I'm pretty sure Avondale will annex this development which will eventually lead to an Avondale with a population of around 30,000 people. It'll take 5 to 8 years to fill up and be completed, IMO. But, it will be a huge construction job.

Here is a rough map of where the population is most dense and you will experience the "urban feel" for each metro area (areas inside of the red circles are where you will find shopping, schools, and residential, etc and where people would likely call that city, "Home."

METRONOBATMAP.gif

Great job on those maps, alon!

That last one give a great indication of not only where everything we are discussing is located, but what is going on there in terms of population booms and development.

I will try to post maps similar to the one that alon posted, but specifically to Saint Tammany Parish, soon.

Thanks for all the maps, this will certainly make it easier for someone who doesn't know the area like me.

I guess your getting acquainted to the Cajun Country area of Louisiana, as well as Greater Baton Rouge and Greater New Orleans, just as I am with Northwest Arkansas. :D

Archived