Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoCal

The GranDevine

I think work has begun, but I don't know that anything looks different from the outside. I sent off for information and got a substantial packet in the mail -- I have no idea where it is now though. It looked impressive, but not really my style. Also... $$$$. Again, not for me, but I think it'll be nice and will fill up quickly.

One of Ben Arnolds projects. He is the one that is doing the condos in the vista off of Lady and did Vista Lofts. That company (believe Metropolitian Development) does some nice work.

Yeah, what is this? And welcome to the forum SoCal. :thumbsup:

What is the Grandevine?

It is the redevelopment of Wardlaw School into high-end condos at Devine St. and Maple. I saw the presentation by the developer, pictures and all, and it will live up to its name judging by the artist's renderings.

Oh is this the old school that was converted into apartments off of Devine St? It used to be called something different. I acutally considered an apartment there, but something came up to prevent it.

It is the redevelopment of Wardlaw School into high-end condos at Devine St. and Maple. I saw the presentation by the developer, pictures and all, and it will live up to its name judging by the artist's renderings.

It was the old Schneider School; Wardlaw was an old school on Elmwood Ave that was converted into apartments for the elderly. Schneider School was originally converted to apartments about 25-30 years ago and they are now being renovated again into condos.