Ingle's Opens New Clemson Store

GSP Tiger

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love to shop at Ingle's, but they do not have enough stores in the Greenville area. I remember their older stores with the stone exterior and the various shades of orange and yellow as their store awning. They became quite dated in the mid-1990s. I like their new stores. The only drawback is their frozen foods section being located in the middle of the store instead of the last aisle.

While I am not a huge fan of Ingles, it is a much better store than the Clemson Bi-Lo. And being that there is no other option unless I go to Anderson or Easley (maybe Seneca) it pretty much narrows down my choice for me. Now, if Ingles would just stay open 24 hours....

If Publix moves to town then there is no question where I will go. I've heard rumors that they may locate in the former WinnDixie site.

Bi-Lo is now leasing the former Winn Dixie Marketplace location. This is a move that would prevent another grocer, possibly Publix, from moving in. I think Bi-Lo would allow something like Big Lots to move in.

Archived