Snow Anyone?

Mith242

Should have started this earlier to see what predictions were in other areas of the state. After some predictions really dropped the amounts of snow up here in northwest Arkansas they suddenly bumped them back up at the last minute up to 1-2" and some even had 2-4". I only see around a quarter to half and inch where in live in Fayetteville. The was one forcast I saw predicting 5" in an area north of I-30 in southwest Arkansas. But after looking at some Little Rock websites it looked to me that a number of areas were reporting mixed precipitation. Not sure if it got cold enough in some areas of the state. But we certainly got the cold weather up here already in northwest Arkansas. They were predicting a low of 20 and most of northwest Arkansas is already reporting temps around 15 and 16 and we still have more time for temps to drop before sunrise. Not sure if that will have any effect on the high of 25 today. Single digits for Thursday night friday morning. Sounds like Dallas even got some winter precipitation down there. Anyway just wanted to hear what's going on in the rest of the state. Everyon bundle up for school or work today! :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any body else?

Yeah I'm hoping to hear from someone else too. Sometimes it's a bit hard to get these nondevelopment topics going in the main Arkansas forum.

Maybe .5-1 inches here. It's pretty much gone now.

Cool, good ol' Johnny responded. I was wondering what happened in other areas of the state. I almost get the impression not much happened in general. At probably nothing compared to what they had been predicting.

Since no one else ever posted I saw something mentioned Clarksville getting 3". Hope everyone bundles up this morning. It's going to be a cold morning especially here in northwest Arkansas. It's 2 here in Fayetteville and XNA as I'm about to head off to work. Could get down to 0 by sunrise. While Rogers is at 9, gee Matt thanks for hogging all the warmth here in northwest Arkansas. :rolleyes:

Well I talked to my family in Foreman again, and they got some sleet last night, but no snow.

Thanks for the update. It sounds like most places may have not gotten much. Except for Clarksville at least. They probably got about what they expected maybe more.

Geez. that's a lot of times for snow. Is this a normal occurrence for you guys up north? I'm usually excited when it even snows 2 or 3 times in a year.

It's common but we're also not talking about a lot of measurable snow. A lot of time it's just a little bit, at least in the last number of years.

Archived