Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jsmyers

Capitol Park

9 posts in this topic

I wanted to make sure that everybody that reads this board was notified about this:

http://127.0.0.1/forum/messages/10041/...html?1134059555

http://127.0.0.1/forum/messages/5/61136.html?1134054789

I'm sure there are some interested and creative people here that don't refequent DetroitYes.

I have tried to register over there probably 10 times over the past 2 years and it never works. I have even e-mailed Lowell but never got a response. I'll take it that they don't want me there :unsure: .

I really think this is a good idea and I also think that given area improvements all around Griswold, it could have real legs if the plan is right.

I have tried to register over there probably 10 times over the past 2 years and it never works. I have even e-mailed Lowell but never got a response. I'll take it that they don't want me there :unsure: .

I really think this is a good idea and I also think that given area improvements all around Griswold, it could have real legs if the plan is right.

Really? That's weird..... I got in the next day.

I like reading some of the info they have on DY but there is way too much bickering and crap so i choose not to partake in the discussion.

I agree, there's good news and occasionally good discussion but all too often there's entire threads of bickering, giving a new guy a hard time or just plain stupid commentary. That said, I do read it every day.

Sure arguments can be heated most are intelligent though and when it comes inside info what's going on in the city there's no place better. You just gotta have thick a skin

All bickering aside, I think this is a great idea (especially since The Grind is in my backyard). I would love to help however I can, and I know that there are others on THIS forum that feel the same way I do.

I think an important thing to remember is that "TIME IS MONEY" so even if some of us cannot donate any money, we might be able to donate some time and that might be just as good, if not better.

I dont know what the "forum rules" are, but I think a collective effort between the two forums might actually get us somewhere.

Ideas? Anything?

I know that my company offers online based fundraisers.

Here is the link to our fundraising program - > http://fundraising.entertainment.com

(Note regarding the above: I am not sure if I am allowed to do this, post a link to a company I work for. Please understand that I am doing it in hopes to generate ideas from other forum members, not plug my company. If it is inappropriate, kindly tell me and I will edit the post)

I dont really know too much about how the actual fundraising programs work (can tell you all you want about the infrastructure, but not the products :D )

Anyone else interested? I am going to post the same thing in the atdetroit forum if I can get registered.