Atlantis Hotel - 2300 Room Hotel Project

mcheiss

I found some amazing news on a big project going on the Palm Jumeirah, called the Atlantis Hotel.

The 2,300 bedroom Atlantis on the Palm will be the world's largest hotel covering 60 acres and will be the world's second seven-star hotel when it opens in 2007. There's suppose to be 2 more 7 star hotels in Dubai in the Chess City Development, but I don't have any info on that. The Hotels 2,000+ rooms will be converged into The Royal Towers will consist of 1,200 rooms that will target luxury travelers and a second tower of 800+ rooms aimed towards the middle market.

This will also have two monorail stations in the hotel to connect it to the main stalk of the palm

The resort will have some unusual and distinctive archeological marine exhibits. The design will be based on the myth of Atlantis and will maintain the iconic design elements of the Royal Towers in Atlantis, Paradise Island, incorporating traditional Arabic design themes.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This won't be 7-star. Half will be 5* and the other half will be 4*

That's right, they changed it into 2 hotels.

I hope someone will put a 7 star hotel in Dubai. With the cancellation of International Chess City, there's not one 7 Star hotel development I know of.

Malec, help me out :D

Archived