Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turlough

HOUSTON

22 posts in this topic

Ugly subject (I was in downtown Houston yesterday).

But very nice pictures. Interesting angles. Good color.

That was a picture taken around 2000 or 2002. Forgot but it was one of those years.Also they are in process of getting rid of those lots as well.But why is this in this forum though?

Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio are major markets that are growing as fast as any other around the country. I think it would be interesting to compare developments in Texas cities to other cities around the south (if you consider it part of the south). Although I've seen next to nothing at UP, so I'm just not sure if the interest is actually there????

We get a handful of Texas-related threads, but like monsoon said, they get scattered out and separated by other posts over time. A dedicated sub-forum might do the trick. Texas is an extremely large place, with a large population...

that was an ideal day for taking photos. They have some beautiful buildings in Houston.

I like those Houston pics.

I've been to Houston,I went there last year,when i went to visit my brother at the Air Force.I passed by there,as i was going to San Antonio( a very nice city).Houstons buildings are great,and tall.

Great pics! I really love those shots of 500 south Louisiana-

You know,the first time I heard of that building i thought it was actually from Louisiana.

Houston is a beautiful city. I'd love to go back to it on vacation again sometime.

Dallas is my favorite TX city, though.

Those are beautiful pics! I love Houston's skyline and all around the look of the city. It seems a lot of Houstonians don't like Dallasites, and vice versa --but not me. I really enjoy Houston. I have fun when I go there! :P

I seriously don't see why some Dallas people don't like Houston people and vice versa. To me, H-town and Dallas are one in the same. I definitely look forward to visiting Houston & Dallas.

This was an old post that got moved around into the wrong forum as we re-organized. Do you guys think there would be enough support for a Texas forum?

Wow, this is an old thread :P Great pictures though.

houston is a great looking city - its a shame it has to be in texas

houston is a great looking city - its a shame it has to be in texas

:lol: Whats wrong with Texas? I love the place. just imagine what the map would look like without it.