Cultural Diversity in the Upstate

southernphilly

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a newish website on topic. It is pretty decent.

http://www.greenvillediversity.org

"pretty decent"? I'd say "top notch"! Thanks for posting this Skyliner! I've spent much time reading through this website this morning and it's excellent. A good read for anybody not familiar with the daily diverse lifestyle of the Upstate and Greenville. Who knew Greenville had a Buddhist temple?

Some really wonderful links to other websites to explore, like the link for The International Center of the Upstate.

One sentence in this website sums up why most of us here love Greenville......"Greenville wants to build a forward thinking, world class, platinum reputation".

My husband and I are relocating to Greenville SC from Boston MA. We are an interracial couple and are becoming concerned that our being of two different races may not be welcome. Are there certain neighborhoods that we should be focusing on that will be more open minded? We really have never thought much about being an interracial couple until now.

Archived