Hope Lodge

GRDadof3

Am I the only one who has noticed that the people who bought condos on the east side of Cherry St Condos are now going to have a brick wall for a view? I was kind of horrified when I saw the building going up there. Hope they knew what they were getting into - I'd hate to be trying to sell one of those units now.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was walking back to the office after a Doc appt and figured I'd snap a couple shots with my camera phone. Brick is about halfway up the wall on the south side and about 1/3 up the wall on the east side. They're beginning to frame out the parapet and fake dormers.

466039589_3b4d0a27c8_b.jpg

466039595_be1e5629d1_b.jpg

466039597_7c96b75b34_b.jpg

466039603_7ab5141a3d_b.jpg

Was walking back to the office after a Doc appt and figured I'd snap a couple shots with my camera phone. Brick is about halfway up the wall on the south side and about 1/3 up the wall on the east side. They're beginning to frame out the parapet and fake dormers.

466039597_7c96b75b34_b.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived