Downtown Columbus Pictures

ATLman1

Downtown and Midtown Columbus pictures!

AFLAC Tower HQ 20 stories (insurance giant)

002.gif

TSYS Campus HQ (world's largest credit card processor)

desc_TSYS_campus.jpg

Synovus HQ along the riverwalk

8171.jpg

Suntrust building

375cga04-10.jpgTSYS.jpg

Government Center (looks awesome at night!)

Government-Center.jpg

Marriott in downtown historic district

csgco_b1a.jpg

Carmike Cinemas HQ (3rd largest movie theater chain)

Carmike.jpg

Broadway Biker Rally

SCRC_Bikes_On_Broadway-1.jpg

SCRC_Bikes_On_Broadway-2.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did i mention that the carmike i went to in columbus is 1 of the greatest theatres i have ever been to. (and ive been to alot of theatres)

Yea, the new Carmike theatre in Columbus Park Crossing is amazing. I have never seen a theatre that looks that cool. Did you check out the popcorn room thats above everyone when you walk in? That is so cool. They make popcorn that you can't find in other places. Also, the place looks amazing at night!

I haven't seen a Carmike cinema in years unfortunately. My favorite theater I've ever been to was a Carmike for a while, but sadly it was torn down several years ago. Is Carmike still expanding their business, or have the lesser chains (Regal... ugh...) taken over too much of the market?

I haven't seen a Carmike cinema in years unfortunately. My favorite theater I've ever been to was a Carmike for a while, but sadly it was torn down several years ago. Is Carmike still expanding their business, or have the lesser chains (Regal... ugh...) taken over too much of the market?

Yes, they are expanding. They have 6 new theaters underconstruction currently in Cartersville, Wilson, NC, Winston Salem, NC, Cookeville, TN, Myrtle Beach, SC, and LaGrange. They are the nations third largest movie chain with 307 theatres and 2,469 screens as of September 30, 2005. They just bought GKC Theatres which is located up north somewhere.

Here is their website listing what's underconstruction and what has been built recently.Carmike growth

Yea, the new Carmike theatre in Columbus Park Crossing is amazing. I have never seen a theatre that looks that cool. Did you check out the popcorn room thats above everyone when you walk in? That is so cool. They make popcorn that you can't find in other places. Also, the place looks amazing at night!

ARE YOU KIDDING!? The popcorn selection was CRAZY! :wub: I have never seen so many flavors of popcorn. some didn't even sound that appetizing to me but i had to get some because it was there. :D

Archived