New Office Tower in Sobro?

rosen108

Ive always comended Tony G for having guts. It takes a gutsy person to make big things happen and thats one thing he has. He sees something he wants and goes for it. Palmer has proved he wants it by pouring millions into this project now he just needs to go get it.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if I were Alex Palmer I would build this project in 2 phases. The first one being a mixed use building with more residential as to capitalize on the urban condo market. He needs to seize the opportunity now before he is left in the dust. The second phase could be a hotel/office complex. If there is an upscale hotel in that location it would not hurt the downtown market but instead hurt the Lowes Plaza further in midtown. He could incorporate a hotel in either phase to make this work. I know he is a lot smarter than me, but it always feels good to through an opinion out there. Maybe he reads this site. I would bet someone close to him does.

Archived