Newbie here would love to see pix of Nashville

xstefaniex

Hi,

I've been doing research online trying to "get to know" Nashville as my husband and I are seriously considering moving there in the near future. I have been lurking here a bit and you all seem to be a great group of ppl.. I love reading the postings about the revamping of the downtown area. How exciting for you...(and me too if this move comes to fruition!). Also love looking at the pictures of downtown. Helps me to feel like I'm right there experiencing it. My question is, does anyone have any pictures of Green Hills, Oak Hills, Forest Hills, or Brentwood areas? We think we will be moving to one of those areas but are having a hard time finding pix online of anything other than downtown or the major sight seeing places. I know, we need to just fly there and have a look around for ourselves, but, if we could see pix online in the meantime, it would be great!

By the way, I read a long thread from a woman coming here asking for info about Nashville a while back. It was a really great thread w/lots of good info about the different parts of Nashville. I wonder where she ended up moving to. ??

Thanks so much for any help! I'm sure I'll have more questions later :)

Stefanie

currently living in West Hollywood, CA

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much, Michael! I look forward to seeing them!

Some things I've been wondering, can you see the mountains around you in Nashville? And are you guys getting any snow yet? :) And what do your heating costs this time of year? And for how long does it stay real cold? As you know, here in LA, it's pretty much 70 degrees year round. We are looking forward to experiencing 4 distinct seasons.

I told you I would have more questions :)

Stefanie

Hello Stephanie. Welcome to our group. I believe you were thinking of Paula from Ft. Lauderdale. I believe she's still coming, but doesn't post as much lately. She'll be back. lol

We have mountains? Not really, but we do have stunning countryside with green hills surrounding the city. All the areas you mentioned are in very hilly areas. In fact, all the areas you mentioned are really beautiful parts of this region. It's really hard to see, even with Michael's upcoming great pictures, how pretty Middle Tennessee is. You might find yourself at a suburban mall one minute and only a short hop away find yourself in the middle of an old Civil War battlefield with the antebellum homes still intact. You could swear you're a million miles from anywhere. That's the beauty of living in hill country.

Snow? Not yet. Not lately, really. It doesn't snow much around here and when it does, it's usually a big surprise. The beauty of it depends on where you are and when. If you're at work 20 miles from home at it snows at 2:00 p.m. well, let's just hope that never happens. The city is ill-equipped to cover the huge land area we cover so traffic on those days is inexplicable. You may find out, you will survive. But, on the other hand, there's nothing more beautiful than to awaken in the morning and find every shrub, tree limb, blade of grass covered in snow. It's pristine and fortunately, short lived. Snowy days are rare, and because of that, I consider them special. Sure, people get panicked and rush to the store to buy milk and bread like they're going to be stranded for weeks, but after a day or two of slick roads, things get back to normal and all that bread begins to mold. It's just what we do. lol.

I can't tell you about heating costs. Mine, in the past, have been very reasonable, but with gas prices going up, we'll just have to wait and see. All in all, I'd say utility costs around here are reasonable.

You will love the seasons, especially if they cooperate. I can get hot too early, but we at least have beautiful changes. Cold? Yep, it can get cold, but that also varies from year to year. I've seen REALLY cold below zero weather, but not in the past decade or so. Generally, cold means 20s. Just take the opportunity to shop for some really cool clothes you don't have the chance to wear in L.A. Warm weather clothes get pretty boring, but Fall and Winter brings out the fashion...be it Lumberjack or Armani.

We have warm spells even in January with a few days hovering around 60. Enjoy them. They don't last. But in February and March, you begin to see signs that winter is going away. I've grown to appreciate winter because of the air quality, crystal clear blue skies and the ease of breathing. It'll take some adjustments to our climate, but you'll do fine.

Okay, I'm rambling. I NEVER ramble, right guys?

... and, one more comment on the weather. I just got from a super confab with our members William, nashviillebound, smeaglesfree, and doormanpoet (Wm, Todd, Ron and John...lord, they sound like the Beatles). Anyway, when I left my house at 9:30, I was decked in coat, gloves, scarf, and hip-hop-looking stocking cap). By noon, I shed the outers, dropped the top on the car, turned on the Christmas jazz...and went downtown to enjoy the sunshine and LOTS of people out doing what people do. It was great.

Some things I've been wondering, can you see the mountains around you in Nashville? And are you guys getting any snow yet? :) And what do your heating costs this time of year? And for how long does it stay real cold? As you know, here in LA, it's pretty much 70 degrees year round. We are looking forward to experiencing 4 distinct seasons.

Stefanie

You can see some fairly large hills around Nashville...but no mountains. We haven't seen snow yet but we were forecasted to get some earlier this week so the possibility is out there. It stays cold for about 3 months: December, January, and February although cold snaps in November, March, and even April are possible with some snow sometimes. You will definitely see the 4 seasons.

Stefanie

Alright, here goes......

I wouldn't call them mountains (at least by S. California standards), but you can see the Highland Rim plateau and the "knobs" to the south around Breetwood and Franklin. I believe the highest point in Davidson County is only around 1200 feet. The real mountains are farther east of town and really can't be seen unless you are traveling toward Cookeville. These foothills are still awesome to see and are really interesting hiking points.

Heating cost depends on the type of heating you have, naturally of course. Electricity is rather cheap (and reliable) and gas is a bit more expensive, but equally as reliable. Cost really depends on type and how cold the winter is. This year, it remains to be seen just how costly it will be.

It stays cold most of the winter, but there are days mixed in that are rather seasonal on a temperature scale. It gets cold in November and December and pretty much stays that way until March. Things get really interesting in the last of March, April, and May when the temperature swings are increadible and the weather gets nasty. You could have severe thunderstorms one day and the next, wake up to a couple of inches of snow during the early part of this three month span. Snow averages around a decent snowfall (2-4 inches) a year. Last year, we didn't get anything, and this year we have dodged one bullit so far. We are just on the cusp of the snowfall that falls north and east of here. There is great skiing in the Smoky Mountains in east Tennessee.

Right now it is Partly Cloudy and 40 degrees. Tonight. cloudy and a low of 31. Tomorrow, cloudy and a high of 39. You see how the typical weekend in December is here.

July and August can give you temps in the mid 90's and no rain for days just for comparison sake.

Stefanie, here are some pics of the area that give you an idea of the terrain in the city. These were taken recently too. Warning, some are BIG.

In the fall looking North toward the Highland Rim plateau.

Picture155.jpg

The view from a large hill looking west over the Cumberland River.

Nashvegas2.jpg

Franklin/Cool Springs by the Nissan HQ site. Looking north/northeast.

OfficeParkPan2.jpg

The same view zoomed in to a neighborhood on the side of the hill.

Picture256.jpg

East side of Franklin on highway 96 and I-65. This is the southernmost part of development for the Nashville MSA. View is looking south/southeast toward Murfreesboro over the hills. Ranges in this area can reach over 1,000 feet.

Picture193.jpg

Some of the weather pics I have of the area.

A late fall thunderstorm lights my front yard at 10:00pm! OUCH!

Picture286.jpg

A summer storm rumbles to the west of my house.

lightning.jpg

Spring storms make for violent minutes, but the beauty of them at sunset is unmatched!

Picture021.jpg

The winters do have a chance to look like this. The Parthenon in a snow storm.

snowparthenon.jpg

Fall over the city. Looking south.

Picture8196.jpg

I hope this has helped answer some of your questions. If you have more, please ask away.

Michael

You guys are great! THanks so much for the QUICK response!

Dave, you can ramble all you want!! In fact, please do!! ;)

Michael, great pix! Is the first one North of downtown Nashville? That cluster of homes in the Franklin/Cool Springs is impressive. Wonder what those homes are selling for? Is that (franklin/cool springs) an area w/massive pop growth due to Nissan and other new corps making that their new home?

What can you tell me about Forest Hills and Oak Hill?

Again, thanks for your help!

Stefanie

As far as snow goes, I looked up the average snowfall for Nashville and it comes to 10.2 inches a year. (3.8 in Jan., 3.1 in Feb., 1.4 in March, .4 in November and 1.5 in Dec.). The past few winters I think have been fairly dry though so there hasn't been as much snow in recent years. So its nothing too much but it's certainly more than LA's 0 average.

You guys are great! THanks so much for the QUICK response!

Dave, you can ramble all you want!! In fact, please do!! ;)

Michael, great pix! Is the first one North of downtown Nashville? That cluster of homes in the Franklin/Cool Springs is impressive. Wonder what those homes are selling for? Is that (franklin/cool springs) an area w/massive pop growth due to Nissan and other new corps making that their new home?

What can you tell me about Forest Hills and Oak Hill?

Again, thanks for your help!

Stefanie

Stefanie, it is my pleasure.

Let me address some of what you asked.

Yes, that is the view from the state capital looking north of downtown in what is called Germantown (a neighborhood in north Nashville that is currently under re-development.). That factory looking thing in the pic is actually lofts now!

The houses in Franklin in that pic are most likely around the $500,000-700,000 dollar range. They are really big, but reasonably priced by California standards. We have yet to see the benitfits of the Nissan move, but I am sure it will explode again once the complex is built. Shopping in that area is just a short, short drive down the street. The growth can be attributed to land and that land being cheap with amenities, just like I said, a short, short drive away. You literally have everything you could possibly need right there. Franklin is beautiful and so is the Oak Hill area and Forest Hills. All three of these places are upscale communities that have plenty of schools, hospitals, police, and fire services. The neighborhoods are quiet and rarely see crime. I think the choice comes down to what you and you significant other want and what you are willing to pay. If I could have a house in all three areas, I would! LOL!!!! Houses are really cheap here by most standards. if you want to build, then that is rather cheap too.

You asked about Green Hills earlier. It is nice. Wealthy and clean. The upscale shops are coming next year (some are already there). And more is expected in the near future. Houses are not cheap by any standard and the traffic can be hideous at times. But, you are much closer to downtown Nashville and the amenities are just like everywhere else, close by. So the choice is really yours as to where you want. In Franklin you have every possible restaurant and mall with nice, nice stores. Or in the Nashville 'hoods you have the same as above with the addition of a Tiffany's and Louie Vuitton (I just had to add that fellas, LOL!) with a Nashville address. Keep us posted, and I wish you all the best in your searches! Like before, if you have any questions let us know. We would love to help in any way. BTW, you should fly out here and see for yourself sometime. I think you would be pleasantly surprised. It's not just rhinestones and cowboys anymore. LOL!!!

Thanks again for such quick responses!

One question before I'm off to read my Insider's Guide to Nashville :)

Lexy, you mentioned how horrid the traffic is in Green Hills. Are you just talking about the 65? Or are you also refering to Hillsboro and Franklin Pike? And is it only during rush hour? IF we lived in Green Hills, what would be the easiest way to get to say...Music row without getting on the 65?

Also, how does Nashville's traffic compare to LA? Anyone know?

And are wine and mixers ONLY available at liquor stores? :)

Again, thanks.

Stefanie

One thing about our climate:

It will be hot and humid during the summer and there will be some cold, icy mornings during the winter. But it is not as bad as you would think. There are about 90 days on average, when the temperature goes above 90 and about 30 when the temp dips below freezing. That's 120 days leaving 245 days in the year when the weather is faily tolerable.

So when it is hot, we just stay indoors or in our cars (air conditioined of course) during the heat of the day. The mornings and late evenings are usually pleasant, so you can get out and walk or run and not feel too uncomfortable.

The wintertime disasters occur about once a decade. And they consist of maybe an ice storm that knocks out power for a few days or a mid day snowfall that gridlocks traffic for a few hours. As an aside, this is why the Grammy Awards won't come to Nashville. It seems the man who makes those decisions happened to be here on a winter's day when one of those snow storms hit. Since the grammies are awarded in mid-winter, he doesn't want to take the risk. But those conditions are as rare as the occaissional LA earthquake.

There are the storm and tornado warnings that have us glued to the sets on a spring or fall evening, but actual tornados are rare. We are hardy people and adjust to to weather conditions well. You seldom hear of weather related fatalities in this area.

We have four distinct seasons no doubt. You get to experience that first chilly morning when the leaves change and lets you know summer is over and the breezy, warm day in March when the grass begins to green and the forsythias burst out in yellow. You wake up on a January morning and the ground is covered in a white wet snow that sticks to the branches or you float down the Harpeth River in a canoe on a hot july afternoon cooling off with a dip in the river.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Okay, I'll ask the question. Stephanie, do you or your husband work for Nissan? The company is offering spring visits to Nashville for a good look-around. But, if you don't, any of us here would be happy to give you the insiders tour when you come to take a quick look.

And or course, the ramble: I was downtown soon after Katrina hit New Orleans. I was in my little VW, with the top down, downtown, just watching the people when someone in a car next to me called out, "Excuse me, we're homeless from New Orleans, can you direct us to East Nashville." Well, in my usual way, I decided to show them since we were just across the river. Also, in my usual way, I couldn't let a PR opportunity pass by. Joyce and Dave and I spent a couple of hours touring around. They had been to Phoenix, San Diego, and San Antonio on their search for places to live. Here's what Joyce had to say about our adventure:

"David:

Oh my...I am sooooo glad to hear from you.

Nashville has been very friendly and, you know, it's kind of your "fault" that we decided to move here. Fact is we had only been here a couple of hours when we found you at the stop light! We continue to tell the story of the really cool and friendly guy who, without knowing us, just welcomed us into his car and zoomed us around the city. That experience is mostly the reason we made the decision to move here.

So, can you now get me a job? :-)"

I can also count 9 Californians on my list converts/new residents. lol.

Nothing like being one's own personal chamber of commerce.

I actually just moved from LA about 5 months ago to nashville. Trust me, the traffic is not nearly as bad here. People complain about it alot, but they ain't got nothing on downtown LA rush hour (or any hour, for that matter). Except on a few select roads, traffic is really only bad during rush hour. And its not THAT bad. The real difference between here and LA traffic wise, is that you usually don't have to go as far through traffic here. Because Nashville is so much smaller (incredibly so, i bet it'll shock you) things are a whole lot closer. If you lived in Green Hills you could simply take hillsboro (or belmont blvd, where theres hardly any traffic) and get to music row in reasonable time. If you have any specific questions about the difference between LA and nashville, please ask. Trust me, it's almost like moving to another country - but in a good way. So be prepared for some culture shock :)

As for the weather: you really will get four seasons here. Fall in the south is one of the most pleasant and perfect seasons. It's cold enough for a jacket, but no more than that. And sunny and brisk. It's great weather. But as for summer and winter, get ready for extremes. Like yourself im sure, I was used to sunny 80-85 degrees virtually year round in california, so i was not prepared for how hot it was in summer and cold in winter. THe summers are hot! And very humid. The winters are freezing (well to me, i know everyone else here doesn't feel that way). So be prepared for a whole different kind of weather.

^Cold? Shoot, as a native Tennessean now living in Minnesota, well, you get the point . . . . during a February thaw once the temp breaks 35, the Norskes up here walk around in shorts and peel off their shirts. That's actually true! I've seen it. Most likely they're jacked up on prozac. :P

BTW Lexy--great shots.

Speaking of winter disasters; I am about to go sit in a nearly empty stadium and watch two really bad NFL teams play each other in windy, possibly snowy, 30 degree weather. But since it is voluntary and not required of most citizens, perhaps it doesn't really count as a disaster.

I could always inflict this pain on myself by the fire in front of the TV if I chose.

By the way (Source The World Almanac and Book of Facts, 2005)

Record low temperatures for various cities:

Minneapolis/St Paul -34

Kingston Springs, TN -31 (January 23, 1963)

Chicago -27

Detroit -21

Nashville -17

New York -15

Boston -12

I will personnally attest to the Kingston Springs record as I was there and it was nationally reported at the time. I have written a newspaper article about it and I once had a link to a full time NOAA weather station which reported the record lows for each day of the year, although I have had trouble finding it lately.

Our town is nestled in a valley of the Highland Rim Plateau where the cooler air descends into the river valley and drops the temp a good 5 to 10 degrees lower than Nashville (a mere 25 miles east) on some days. We have recorded the national low temperature on several occasions in my lifetime. Bottom line is, we can talk some smack about cold weather with anyone :shades:

Speaking of winter disasters; I am about to go sit in a nearly empty stadium and watch two really bad NFL teams play each other in windy, possibly snowy, 30 degree weather. But since it is voluntary and not required of most citizens, perhaps it doesn't really count as a disaster.

I could always inflict this pain on myself by the fire in front of the TV if I chose.

By the way (Source The World Almanac and Book of Facts, 2005)

Record low temperatures for various cities:

Minneapolis/St Paul -34

Kingston Springs, TN -31 (January 23, 1963)

Chicago -27

Detroit -21

Nashville -17

New York -15

Boston -12

I will personnally attest to the Kingston Springs record as I was there and it was nationally reported at the time. I have written a newspaper article about it and I once had a link to a full time NOAA weather station which reported the record lows for each day of the year, although I have had trouble finding it lately.

Our town is nestled in a valley of the Highland Rim Plateau where the cooler air descends into the river valley and drops the temp a good 5 to 10 degrees lower than Nashville (a mere 25 miles east) on some days. We have recorded the national low temperature on several occasions in my lifetime. Bottom line is, we can talk some smack about cold weather with anyone :shades:

Interesting. I lived in Memphis in December, 1963, when it hit the record low of minus 13. Believe it or not--and you can check the records on this one--that temp in Memphis was the coldest in the continental US that day. Hard to believe that 200 miles would make such a difference in record lows from West TN to Middle TN.

In southern MN, the average high drops below 32 in early December and doesn't get above 32 until late February. In Jan., our average high is something like 21 and average low is 2. Minus double digit lows are routine, we've already had several, with highs around 2 above. The coldest I've seen it is minus 26 in 8 years up here, with windchills of minus 55. Everything up here just freezes up for months.

Anyway, sorry to hijack this thread with weather, but it should assure the newcomer that TN is hardly the frigid North.

Thanks again for such quick responses!

One question before I'm off to read my Insider's Guide to Nashville :)

Lexy, you mentioned how horrid the traffic is in Green Hills. Are you just talking about the 65? Or are you also refering to Hillsboro and Franklin Pike? And is it only during rush hour? IF we lived in Green Hills, what would be the easiest way to get to say...Music row without getting on the 65?

And are wine and mixers ONLY available at liquor stores? :)

Again, thanks.

Stefanie

LOL! The only real traffic headache is Hillsboro Pike in Green Hills. It is really too small for the developments out that way, so naturally, it gets backed up through the rush hours. It stays busy until rush hours end which is around 9am and 6-7pm respectively. I know the city and state are exploring a way to help increase3 the traffic load for the road, so time will tell if the rush hours continue to be a problem. Ther is hope! LOL!!!

The easiest way to get to West End (Music Row) and Downtown would be to drive ON Hillsboro Pike. it will generally take you straight to both in the order I have them listed above. Hillsboro Pike goes right by Vanderbilt University and eventually takes you within a block or two of the Roundabout on Music Row. It then dumps out onto Broadway/West End Avenue which is the main artery into downtown. Not a bad drive if I do say so myself. You never have to get on a single Interstate, which can be a good thing.

Nashville's traffic is bad, I am not gonna lie to you. But I don't think it is quite as bad as LA's. LOL!! We have far less in the way of Interstates, so the local roads still carry a large amount of the traffic that the Interstates don't carry. I-65, I-24, and I-40 are the main roads and the backups usually start around 7am and last until 9am for the morning rush hour. Evening rush starts on 4pm and last till around 6pm. Friday's are special, the morning rush is the same times, but the evening rush starts at around 3pm and last until 6-7pm.

Wine is only available at Liquor stores throughout the entire state. For whatever reason, the state will not let a discount store sell those products. The state law prohibits discounters and grocery stores from seling liquor products like Wine and Whiskey, etc.

Michael

Wine is only available at Liquor stores throughout the entire state. For whatever reason, the state will not let a discount store sell those products. The state law prohibits discounters and grocery stores from seling liquor products like Wine and Whiskey, etc.

Michael

Ha! Back to my Minnesota reference--beer in this state is only sold at liquor stores, believe it or not, at least in southern MN. No bopping in to a convenience store.

Ha! Back to my Minnesota reference--beer in this state is only sold at liquor stores, believe it or not. No bopping in to a convenience store.

Its funny, the stores like a Publix and Wal-Mart can sell beer, but they cannot sell Liquor like Jack Daniels and Wild Turkey. Even a nice wine must be purchased at a Liquor store here. Convenience stores throughout Tennessee can sell beer. The liquor laws in this state are very strange and quite frankly, out of date IMO.

Its funny, the stores like a Publix and Wal-Mart can sell beer, but they cannot sell Liquor like Jack Daniels and Wild Turkey. Even a nice wine must be purchased at a Liquor store here. Convenience stores throughout Tennessee can sell beer. The liquor laws in this state are very strange and quite frankly, out of date IMO.

Well, lots of southerners consider that sort of thing peculiarly southern, but it's not. In NYC, you can't buy liquor on Sunday, only beer. In Philly, on Sundays, the only take-out beer was from bars with a certain retail permit. In "hick" Iowa, you can buy vodka, wine, beer, you name it, on Sundays at Walmart. In New Orleans, you could buy liquor 24/7 at gas stations!

In New Orleans in the 70's, at the local grocery chain--Schwegmann's--you could buy a beer in the store and drink while you grocery-shopped. :shok:

I'm 54 and remember when Mississippi was dry except for beer sales, which only meant that bootleg liquor was sold everywhere. Growing up in Memphis, in high school, everybody headed down to State Line Road to get their Jack Daniels where liquor was sold openly (sheriff was paid off as in every county) by bootleggers . Since liquor was "illegal" for everyone, it was no more "illegal" to sell it to 17 yr. olds. The bottles even had a MS tax label on them--the bootleg tax.

And we all know the old southern joke about drinking--The difference between a Southern Baptist and a Methodist? Southern Baptists pretend they don't know each other when they meet in the liquor store, while Methodists say Hi.

So much for my sordid upbringing. Hope we haven't scared this future Tennessean off by such southern tales. :P

^ Interesting. In Kentucky, most places wont sell alcohol at all on Sunday's. But liquor can be sold in a discount store like a Kroger or Wal-Mart as long as they are not close to a school or church and it's not a Sunday. Yuo can buy beer on Sunday here, but a think liquor can only be sold Monday-Saturday. I am not sure though.

^ Interesting. In Kentucky, most places wont sell alcohol at all on Sunday's. But liquor can be sold in a discount store like a Kroger or Wal-Mart as long as they are not close to a school or church and it's not a Sunday. Yuo can buy beer on Sunday here, but a think liquor can only be sold Monday-Saturday. I am not sure though.

Yeah, as far as I know, KY is dry on Sundays, except for bars. At least that was my experience in Owensboro. But like most of the South, if you know where to go . . . . . . My brother-in-law is an Owensboro cop, so he naturally knew where the sales of illegal liquor would occur on Sundays and could steer us in the right direction. lol

The Memphis Commercial Appeal has endorsed a proposal to allow liquor sales on Sunday, with the tax proceeds to go to local education. I think that's probably a state law, so I'd guess they have an uphill battle.

Getting back to one of Stefanie's earlier questions, doesn't the topography of Nashville fascinate anyone? It does me for sure. The city actually has an offical height of around 500 feet above sea level, but the downtown sits on a hill in the middle of a river valley. Hills and bluffs surround the entire city. It is almost like sitting in a meteor crater, LOL!!

Look at this pic and you will see what I am saying.

1panosmaller.jpg

See the hills all aorund us??? Fascinating.

Oh I'm loving this discussion!

Thanks for all the input on the weather. I forgot to add that I was born and raised in Texas (Dallas/Ft.Worth area), only moved here 4 years ago, so I'm used to HOT summers and the occasional icy winter storms. OH yeah, and tornados! I'm thinking Nashville may be somewhat like the weather in TX, no? But the summers are probably not as hot, or so I'm hoping anyway.

PHofKS- That's interesting about why the Grammy's won't come to Nashville! What a shame. BTW, you sound like a writer. :) Enjoyed reading your description of the seasons.

It's Just Dave- No, we don't work for Nissan. My husband is in the music biz. Hum, wonder if we could somehow pretend we were working for Nissan to get in on the free airline tickets/tour! ;) I may surprise you and look you up when we decide to head out that way to tour the city. What a cool experience you had with Dave and Joyce. Do you know what happened with them? 9 Californians! Wow! Give me the scoop! What brought them to Nashville? And do they love it? :)

rosen108-A Cali transplant! Please, do tell me ALL about the culture shock!! LOL! One thing we love about living where we do is the diversity of people, religions, and openmindedness about many things. From what I've read online at various places, I'm comforted to think that Nashville is not quite the place it's labeled to be by so many outsiders. Would love to hear your opinions on this!!! Oh yeah, I can tell you already we will certainly miss Trader Joes!! Is there anything like it there?

Lexy-What is Publix?

Sleepy-I had no idea you couldn't buy liquor on Sunday's in NYC. WIERD! THx for the run down on liquor laws in various places. VEry interesting! Oh, and funny joke!! ;) I totally get it ;) YOU SAID: My brother-in-law is an Owensboro cop, so he naturally knew where the sales of illegal liquor would occur on Sundays and could steer us in the right direction" ROFL!

It's Just Dave- YOU SAID: "My brother-in-law is an Owensboro cop, so he naturally knew where the sales of illegal liquor would occur on Sundays and could steer us in the right direction" Again, I'm ROFL!!!

Okay, my next question is..... what can you tell me about the areas of these addresses?:

7508 Oak Haven Trce

Nashville, TN 37209

8208 W Chase Ct

Nashville, TN 37221

Stefanie

Archived