All Saints

Florida

Also during the day I had a lady park in front of my office get out and toss several Glass liquior bottles in the street and yard and walk over to a little blue house... So when she walked away I snuck out and grabbed the bottles and places them on the hood of her car and ran back up to my office. You should have seen her face when she returned back to her car to see the bottles back!!! She looked kinda scared because she knew she was being watched so she took them got back in her car and sped away!!!! YESSSSS

:rofl: This is great. I wish I could catch the people throwing out trash this way!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also during the day I had a lady park in front of my office get out and toss several Glass liquior bottles in the street and yard and walk over to a little blue house... So when she walked away I snuck out and grabbed the bottles and places them on the hood of her car and ran back up to my office. You should have seen her face when she returned back to her car to see the bottles back!!! She looked kinda scared because she knew she was being watched so she took them got back in her car and sped away!!!! YESSSSS

Man mracca you and I are very similiar in actions. I have trouble all the time w/the students from Leon throwing trash (their entire fast food bags) in my yard. I now call them not the Leon Lions, but the Leon Litterbugs. If I can't catch them in the act and yell at them in my "old man voice" I will go out and place the trash under the windshield wipers, in the beds of the pickups or even once I got so mad I stuffed the bag in their muffler...what a pop that made when they cranked the car.

It's amazing how litter free our neighborhood is during the summer and rapidly it gets littered in August. I wish they'd bring back all those "Give a Hoot don't Pollute" type PSA of years ago. Maybe that would help a little????

LOL Yea Poonther we are both alike we are both from South Florida.... :thumbsup:

CobyGuy Did you ever sell that duley Truck? :shades: I think we have actualy spoken to earch other on a few occasions. I work in Suite 202 Cadd Centers of Florida.

LOL fun times

Sucks about the litter bugs, but we have a different problem on lovelace... a strange couple wonders into our yards and picks through our recycling... its so wierd. I think they take the cans, and i am sure they are selling them to the recyclers. but its too much to deal with when you come out in the morning and you are scared Sh*#less by dude's crazy hair do! i think i am gonna wait till the start scraping metal off my car before I stop em...

We need to stop littering before it gets worse... the students, regardless of age, dont seem to give a hoot.

Thank You! For not turning your back when people are being jerks. I too have done simular things as you since I have lived in the neighborhood. We must must make a statement that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated in our neighborhood.

The drug bust you witnessed was for a guy selling coke- an affluent caucasian, from an an affluent family. I hear people saying things like oh you live in a crack neighborhood. There has been very little crime in the All Saints. Some vandalism, a car or two broken into, lots of fights and a stabbing down at Perrys Lounge. But our end of the street is pretty calm cause the owners don't put up with BS.

I had a guy threaten to "pop a cap in my ass" once but he was very surprised when I assured him that I have caps too. And have been trained to use them effectively.

Keep up the good work and if I can help you out in anyway call me.

LOL Yea Poonther we are both alike we are both from South Florida.... :thumbsup:

CobyGuy Did you ever sell that duley Truck? :shades: I think we have actualy spoken to earch other on a few occasions. I work in Suite 202 Cadd Centers of Florida.

Ill check with Peter about the dually- I will be in the office more from now on managing properties and checking up on things.. But I spread my time around between the job sites, the office and working from the house on All Saints.

I'll stop by and say hi. I need more tenants in that building. I'll give you a finders fee for sending me someone.

• 2 months later...

I took these pictures last Friday and thought it was funny because I have never know the Post office to be lazy. But this is kinda silly! It seems like it would be more trouble to drive up on this guy's lawn over the curb than it would be to just get out of the vehicle. I kinda know the guy who ownes these apartments and I am sure he isnt happy with all the ruts in his nice landscaped yard. I am not sure if this is the right forum for this post but it is in the All Saints District.

MAILMAN1.jpg

Here is another one. I was hopeing he would have seen me taken the pictures of him so he would not do it again. :shades:

MAILMAN2.jpg

Archived