Metro District Condos

Mith242

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
our whispers haven't posted to the web yet, but we're reporting that John Nock and Hank Broyles have bought out Brandon Barber and Mitchell Massey in the Spring Street Lofts, renaming the two-building project the Metro District. The four were the original partners on the deal. Nock and Broyles will bring the condos to market in around a month and they plan to recruit Grub's to the Metro Building once Fayetteville decides on a construction schedule for the parking deck behind the WAC at present Grub's location.

our whispers haven't posted to the web yet, but we're reporting that John Nock and Hank Broyles have bought out Brandon Barber and Mitchell Massey in the Spring Street Lofts, renaming the two-building project the Metro District. The four were the original partners on the deal. Nock and Broyles will bring the condos to market in around a month and they plan to recruit Grub's to the Metro Building once Fayetteville decides on a construction schedule for the parking deck behind the WAC at present Grub's location.

Noticed ADG jumped on this info. Probably a good thing you waited to mention it Andrew. I forgot to mention this earlier but I had forgotten that there were other developers involved with this outside the Barber Group. But yes considering the difficulties the Barber Group and Massey are having it's probably best that this happened.

Noticed ADG jumped on this info. Probably a good thing you waited to mention it Andrew. I forgot to mention this earlier but I had forgotten that there were other developers involved with this outside the Barber Group. But yes considering the difficulties the Barber Group and Massey are having it's probably best that this happened.

yeah, the ADG actually followed us on three items today in their business section so I am glad I waited. $13M transactions don't happen every day. I should have been a little clearer in my original post though. Broyles is a new partner to the project, not one of the original ones. Nock, Barber and Massey and Hooker of Growth Group were the four signatures on loan documents I looked at for that property. I haven't spoken to Massey, but I know Barber was very glad to be out from under that project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Thanks, from the exterior it's pretty nice. I haven't been inside or anything. A while back ago someone said some of the condos they checked out had some odd layouts. Other than that I haven't heard much about what the interior is like. I'm also not sure what's been sold. I didn't see many lights on in any of the condos that night. Although that doesn't mean they're mostly empty. I noticed a number of vehicles in the parking lot. But once again it could have just been people parking to go do stuff on Dickson. The WAC parking lot was full that night. But it seems liker a nice 'smaller' sized condo development. Right on the Frisco Trail, which I would consider a plus. Especially once it's been connected to the Scull Creek Trail. But being that close to Dickson St, I get the impression they probably won't be too cheap though.

They start at $290,000 and go up to almost $400,000. That's $250 a square foot, compared to Legacy's $350 a square foot. Rumor has it that the Underwood Lofts will start at $400 a square foot. Yikes.

ETA: That's not to say you couldn't cut a deal to pay less at Metro Lofts or Legacy, but those are the listed prices.

Also, I'm new to the forums, though I've been lurking for awhile. Hi everyone!

Archived