Colony & Carmel Condo War

RiverwoodCLT

City Council voted 9-1 to approve these condominiums.

I think was an excellent choice. People often forget that one benefit to high density buildings is their ability to save the natural environment on the rest of the lot. This will be a huge positive for the neighborhood, and hopefully teach those people a lesson that condo isn't a dirty word.

:yahoo:

Absoletely! I live about a mile down Carmel Road from the new condos and certainly think 800,000 townhomes are better than 20 (or how many ever) $250,000 non-descript homes. This only brings the

property values up. All this NIMBY crap is annoying. If they were trying to put a WalMart that is one thing. These are 800k condos.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yahoo:

Absoletely! I live about a mile down Carmel Road from the new condos and certainly think 800,000 townhomes are better than 20 (or how many ever) $250,000 non-descript homes. This only brings the

property values up. All this NIMBY crap is annoying. If they were trying to put a WalMart that is one thing. These are 800k condos.

Yeah - and the funny thing is that none of those homes back up to the condo development (it's across the street). The only thing that backs up to it is the senior citizen complex and they are in favor of this project because it would save the pond/landscape (and the architecture is of a higher quality). I'm glad they OK'd this...

Archived