Proposed skyscrapers

malec

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not actually as much as that on average. The only reason for the recent craze is because of a property exhibition going on now. Lots of developers like releasing their tower at these conventions so that's why sometimes there are a load of towers released at once (the same with Cityscape in September). From now on most of the decent towers will be released in business bay because the marina and jlt are almost full now. A lot of midrises in places like sports city and such will keep being released quite often I think.

Also you have to know that some buildings, especially ones in media city have been under construction for about a year and their signboard suddenly pops up one day. All over Dubai there are literally hundreds of these midrise type buildings getting built. For example here are a few pics of an area near Sharjah that'll definitely not be the nicest since it's all cheap housing. Look at the amount of these midrise apartment blocks.

nqp6rm.jpg

nqp73q.jpg

nqp79s.jpg

nqp7cj.jpg

nqp7hv.jpg

All pics taken by DubaiLover a few days ago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My God!!!!

This thread is amazing!!!!

The beauty of this arichtecture is flat out incredible!!!!

We need a skyline populated with many of these buildings here stateside, Miami and Atlanta would probably be the cities that could best incorporate such designs

All I can say is WOW!!!!

Absolute WOW!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived