East Plaza Square Bldg (Former Bank of America Bldg)

Mith242

Take the big Bank of America sign off the facade and you've improved it 100% in my opinion. Its not my favorite style building, but its not terrible.

You're certainly right on that. I would assume they would take it off but for some reason didn't in the altered pic. But I do agree with you, it's certainly not a terrible building, just not my particular style. I guess I'd just like to see something that maybe ties in a little better to the rest of the Square a little more. But anyway that block overall is going to have a more modern look to it anyway with the Renaissance Tower taking up much of the block on the back side of the building.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a link to the group doing the Bank of America Building and the other projects they are working on. An impressive group.

http://www.amaregi.com/projects.html

You beat me to it. :D

BTW... thanks for the pics!

I'm amazed that the condo's there are going for up to just under a Million Dollars! Here's a render of One East Center Condos...

100327288_96808f69f9.jpg

You beat me to it. :D

BTW... thanks for the pics!

I'm amazed that the condo's there are going for up to just under a Million Dollars! Here's a render of One East Center Condos...

100327288_96808f69f9.jpg

Yeah pricey, but not too many people can say they live on the Square. I can't say that I've seen that render, nice find. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, now it seems like Underwood Plaza is the only mixed-use development not under construction.

In that area pretty much. There is that one mixed-use development not too far away at the intersection of College and Lafayette. I haven't seen anything there although I also have driven by it recently. Looks like I might be spending part of thr weekend looking around and seeing what's going on. Of course I'll have to take some pics as well. :D

Here's some updated pics on the One East Center/Bank of American Building. My fingers must have slipped and changed some settings on the camer'a menu so sorry if the color seems a bit off. I didn't notice it till later and I didn't feel like going all the way back to retake the pics.

img24167pr.jpg

img24200gj.jpg

img24212ij.jpg

img24220jx.jpg

img24259ag.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Should have stopped by here to take some pics while I was out. Maybe I'll stop by thursday or friday before I go on vacation. I looked when I had another meeting with the city about the America in Bloom competition last week and I was surprised at the progress they had made in just a week.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys just have construction going on everywhere in Fayetteville, I envy your high rise development. :P

Yeah but think of how much the city will run off as well. Who knows maybe Benton County will get some of it because of so many people in Fayetteville being against some of these developments.

Here's a pic of the construction going on from a different angle. Taken from the parking deck on campus, with a lot of zoom. The left building is the Ball Plaza Building. On the right you can just make out a little of Hillcrest.

img5186ss6me.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

If I lived in Fayetteville this is where I would want to live. Apps on top of bank is such a cool idea, it looks like these will turn out very nicely! Mith242 how do you get these shots, do you climb trees. LOL I was also wondering what kind of Camera you use, Im guessing its a Nikon something and probably exspensive seeing the quality of the photos. By the way your a great photog! :D

If I lived in Fayetteville this is where I would want to live. Apps on top of bank is such a cool idea, it looks like these will turn out very nicely! Mith242 how do you get these shots, do you climb trees. LOL I was also wondering what kind of Camera you use, Im guessing its a Nikon something and probably exspensive seeing the quality of the photos. By the way your a great photog! :D

Thanks Slyder1. This is taken from the university parking deck. Actually my camera is a Canon. I've often heard Nikon and Canon being the top in a lot of people's opinions. I have to say I've been realy happy with the Canons I've had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived