Nelson's Crossing, Upscale Shopping Center

Mith242

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know if they plan on keeping that horse? That's been there as long as I can remember.

It looks like they are keeping it. They have moved it over by the new building. It is just going to be harder to see since it sits further off of Joyce.

Does anybody know if they plan on keeping that horse? That's been there as long as I can remember.

That horse's twin is on South Walton in Bentonville in from of that 2-story plaza. If the florist is staying at Nelson's Crossing then the horse will stay. It'll be sad if it goes away. :(

That horse's twin is on South Walton in Bentonville in from of that 2-story plaza. If the florist is staying at Nelson's Crossing then the horse will stay. It'll be sad if it goes away. :(

I didn't know that. Where exactly is this 2-story plaza?

I didn't know that. Where exactly is this 2-story plaza?

I can't remember the name of the plaza but it's on SW Walton about a half mile west of I-540. It's just off the left side of this picture... I now wish I had stood further back. Funny thing is I thought the horse(s) belonged to a chain of florists, but I don't see a florist in the pic.

125600023_ada44773a8.jpg

I forgot to mention this but apparently Fayetteville will have the first Starbucks with a drive-through in NWA. Beating out the ones in Benton County. Sounds like it will be open mid July at Nelson's Crossing along with the golf and florist shops.

I forgot to mention this but apparently Fayetteville will have the first Starbucks with a drive-through in NWA. Beating out the ones in Benton County. Sounds like it will be open mid July at Nelson's Crossing along with the golf and florist shops.

How soon will this be finished?

Because one of the three under construction in Rogers off Walnut is about finished, it looks like interior design is the only thing left.

How soon will this be finished?

Because one of the three under construction in Rogers off Walnut is about finished, it looks like interior design is the only thing left.

I got the impression within a month. I didn't see any dates but the article I read made it sound like the one in Fayetteville would be finished first, with the drive-through that is.

I heard that Kirklands is coming to Nelson's Crossing as well. The location in the mall is going to close unfortunately, but the new Kirklands will be bigger with more employees.

That makes the tenant list as followed (please add if you know of othersP

Qdoba

Starbucks

Marbleslab Creamery

Kirklands

Golf USA

Floral Shop

Chico's

I heard that Kirklands is coming to Nelson's Crossing as well. The location in the mall is going to close unfortunately, but the new Kirklands will be bigger with more employees.

That makes the tenant list as followed (please add if you know of othersP

Qdoba

Starbucks

Marbleslab Creamery

Kirklands

Golf USA

Floral Shop

Chico's

I don't know if Qdoba is coming after all. Every list I've seen recently haven't had them listed.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a complete list of tenants at Nelson's Crossing.

Kirklands

is Kirklands in the Mall going to close? That's a pretty big store and I hope they get a toy store or something non-clothing. Toy stores are suffering around the country because of a certain big box retailer.

is Kirklands in the Mall going to close? That's a pretty big store and I hope they get a toy store or something non-clothing. Toy stores are suffering around the country because of a certain big box retailer.

Yes, Kirklands is closing at the mall, but the Nelson's Crossing location will be even bigger.

Yeah it probably will mean another clothing store at the NWA Mall. :lol: That certainly seems to be the trend.

Yeah, I actually think that when Pinnacle Hills Promenade opens in Rogers eventually NWA Mall will start diversifying their tenants. There was a time when NWA Mall had every kind of store imaginable, but the trendy clothing stores took over, mainly because they made and paid more per square foot. As soon as a few clothing stores in the Mall close due to saturation they'll be replaced with electronics, toys or specialty gift stores.

• 1 month later...

Here's a couple of shots of the progress on the development. Guess I could have taken some of the first phase which has been completed while I was over there. Anyway the first pic is from a higher perspective and the second is a pano.

img3715sslh3.jpg

merge31ssow3.jpg

Here's a couple of shots of the progress on the development. Guess I could have taken some of the first phase which has been completed while I was over there. Anyway the first pic is from a higher perspective and the second is a pano.

img3715sslh3.jpg

merge31ssow3.jpg

I really like all the different angles and roof designs. It's going to look great when completed.

Yeah those three stores are open. The old locations of the golf and flower stores are also gone now. That will be the last phase of the development. Still haven't heard what will be going there. Although for that matter they haven't announced everyone for the main phase yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived