Nelson's Crossing, Upscale Shopping Center

Mith242

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less Traffic, A nice theme not found anywhere else in the area (except Tuscany Square in Rogers :D ), plus upscale stores and a Starbucks.

Well if you're talking about vehicular traffic this is right next to one of the busiest intersections in the state. :lol: Yeah I'm still looking forward to seeing what else is going to be located here. I know there's still more room but they haven't announced anything recently.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is an updated webcamera for Nelson's Crossing. It looks like it is coming along very quickly now. I have not heard anymore updates on new tenants, but I am sure it will fill up fast.

Nelson's Crossing

Also, another Dixie Development project about 1.5 miles east on Joyce is Commerce Park II. I heard that Nestle-Purina will occupy 1 floor of this building. They will be moving from Sunbridge Drive to Joyce when the building is complete. It is nice that the handful of vendors in Fayetteville are staying here.

Commerce Park II

Here is an updated webcamera for Nelson's Crossing. It looks like it is coming along very quickly now. I have not heard anymore updates on new tenants, but I am sure it will fill up fast.

Nelson's Crossing

Also, another Dixie Development project about 1.5 miles east on Joyce is Commerce Park II. I heard that Nestle-Purina will occupy 1 floor of this building. They will be moving from Sunbridge Drive to Joyce when the building is complete. It is nice that the handful of vendors in Fayetteville are staying here.

Commerce Park II

Thanks for the update. I haven't been over to Nelson's Crossing in a while. Now is that second one the one near Noodles?

That is an awesome looking shopping center. I love the achitechture style. One downside to all this IMO is that there is no turn lane in the middle or the side are they planning on putting one in.

There isn't a turn lane there, but there is one just to the right of that pic. I think you'll be able to access Nelson's Crossing from there. But untill you mentioned it I hadn't thought about it. It will be nice although it's not particularly big.

What really matters is the quality of tenants they get here. If it's just another bank, title company, discount purse store or crappy women's clothing stores we get in here I probably won't ever go there.

Starbucks seems to be doing really well through their drive up window, however. Long lines for those expensive Caramel Frappuccinos!

That is an awesome looking shopping center. I love the achitechture style. One downside to all this IMO is that there is no turn lane in the middle or the side are they planning on putting one in.

There's another one themed in the same style in Rogers called Tuscany Square that suprisingly has a Starbucks in it as well.

Thanks for the update. I haven't been over to Nelson's Crossing in a while. Now is that second one the one near Noodles?

No, it is further east on Joyce. It is next door to Dixie's office at the corner of Old Missouri and Joyce. I think that the building across from Noodles is their development as well, but it looks just like a small strip center.

No, it is further east on Joyce. It is next door to Dixie's office at the corner of Old Missouri and Joyce. I think that the building across from Noodles is their development as well, but it looks just like a small strip center.

Okay I know what you're talking about now.

• 5 weeks later...

I didn't get a real good look but I drove near the project yesterday. From what I could see of it, it looks like it's really coming along. Maybe this weekend I can go by and take some pics. Looks like quite a bit of the exterior has been done in the last week and a half.

Also just wanted to see if anyone has heard anymore about the completion of the second phase. Last I had heard they were aiming for December. I know it would be nice if they could get it open before Christmas and go for some sales there. But I think we all know projects tend to run late so this might not be feasible. Anyway just wanted to see if anyone has heard anything recently.

I'm sorry Mith, I didn't see your pics of Nelson's Crossing until now, nice job. I don't know about anyone else, but this development kicks a**. Coming off the Fulbright Expressway near Joyce Blvd, it looks like something you'd see in Orlando. It has that Tuscan feel to it and is one of the few themed developments that I think will work in NWA. Also, I think Golf USA and the Floral shop are now open. I drove by today, and they had signs up. I can't wait for building two to finish, it is gonna be sweet!!

Archived