Timberstone Condo Development

Mith242

The Wilson/College project has not exactly been mentioned yet. The developers have been in the buying property phase for a while. They have aquired the property now, so it is just a matter of time. I believe 4 or 5 stories was the max though. Time will tell if this will all go through.

Cool another hopeful condo project for Fayetteville. :D

I know the Old Washington Regional Hospital would be a great location for a condo project, it's got the necessary infastructure.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool another hopeful condo project for Fayetteville. :D

I know the Old Washington Regional Hospital would be a great location for a condo project, it's got the necessary infastructure.

I don't think that will happen though because the VA owns it. They've slowly been expanding out into it. I think they also might be leasing out some of the floors as well.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like work has finally started on this project. Well, at least work on something has started. Noticed today lots of heavy equipment on the site had started demolition and excavation. I'm curious to see if this development has changed any. I've heard very few details about it, but I'm glad to see it's moving forward.

It looks like work has finally started on this project. Well, at least work on something has started. Noticed today lots of heavy equipment on the site had started demolition and excavation. I'm curious to see if this development has changed any. I've heard very few details about it, but I'm glad to see it's moving forward.

Cool, thanks for the update. I haven't been by in a while but had just about given up on it. Then again other developments are moving rather slowly as well. I'll have to stop by sometime and see what's up. I need to get out sometime and take a few updated pics of progress on some of the developments around here.

^^

There should be a hundred of these small condo developments all over NWA. I love the design. It sure beats driving past a run down closed gas station anyway.

I also really like the fact that it's taking place on College Ave which could really use some renovating.

From what I have heard they are just taking the old gas tanks out. The condo deal fell through a while ago. I hope I have heard wrong, I guess we can wait and see.

That could be, I had gotten the impression it had fallen through as well. Although if they're taking out the gas tanks it still makes it easier for future development at some point.

Archived