Shopps at Pinnacle Hills

mcheiss

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I've noticed you've been busy over in the Dubai forum again. :D

Here's a list of Retail and Restaurants that are suppose to be hear once the development is complete:

Carrabas Italian Grill

Bonefish Grill

Fuddruckers (Open)

Marketplace Express (Open)

Blakeman's Jewlery (Open)

Starbucks

Warren's Shoes (Open)

Here's a list of Retail and Restaurants that are suppose to be hear once the development is complete:

Carrabas Italian Grill

Bonefish Grill

Fuddruckers (Open)

Marketplace Express (Open)

Blakeman's Jewlery (Open)

Starbucks

Warren's Shoes (Open)

Yeah I saw Fuddrucker's and Marketplace Express but didn't take pics. What's in that building I took pics of, any ideas?

They claim they have an office tenant for Floors 2 and 3, but they haven't released it yet. Ground Floor Retail, I think they are still either looking into tenants, or just haven't released any yet.

Although it is not official, I have heard through the grapevine that Kelloggs new offices are going to be located in the main building in the shoppes development. As for the tenants, it was announced earlier that some shop located in village on the creeks will be moving up the road to the Shoppes development. I can't remember which one though.

Although it is not official, I have heard through the grapevine that Kelloggs new offices are going to be located in the main building in the shoppes development. As for the tenants, it was announced earlier that some shop located in village on the creeks will be moving up the road to the Shoppes development. I can't remember which one though.

Did Kelloggs have any offices here before or is this something new for Wal-mart?

Whoa, I haven't heard anything on this.

• 3 weeks later...

Two New Tenants for the Shopps:

First, Bonefish Grill is officially moving a restaurant into the area, joining Starbucks, Fuddruckers, Market Place Grill Express, and Carrabas Italian Grill.

Second, Kellogs is offically moving into one of the the Mixed Use buildings for Office Space. I don't know which one, but Remuscal had an insight into this.

John George of The Pinnacle Group is working to lease spaces in The Shoppes at Pinnacle Hills, along Pinnacle Hills Parkway and Market Street.

This was in todays paper in the Morning News...

The Shoppes includes three buildings now under construction with approximately 300,000 total square feet. George said he expects a fourth building, with 100,000 square feet of retail space, to be under construction in 2006.

George said about 70 percent of The Shoppes at Pinnacle Hills space, including office space, is leased. Tenants already open for business include the restaurants Fuddrucker's and Marketplace Express, jewelry store Blakeman's and retailer Warren's Shoes.

Bon Terre Spa has opened on the first floor of a four-story building north of the Parkway Bank building, distinctive with its curved glass front.

George confirmed restaurant Carrabba's Italian Grill has signed space in The Shoppes and Bonefish Grill also is coming.

In addition, George said he expects to lease spaces for a restaurant that serves only breakfast and lunch, a national chain coffee shop and a quality restaurant with elegant evening entertainment.

The area also will have more retailers. George said they include an upscale ladies' shoe store, a ladies' apparel store, a children's clothing store and an upscale furniture, home decor and accessories store.

Pretty interesting hun?

Beat me To It :D .

It's good to hear that they have managed to get so much of the Shopps leased out, and it's also good to hear about the diverse amount of retail they plan to have.

I'm not sure about the coffee shop they plan to have there, because Starbucks is already building a location in the Shopps, and I can't see another Coffee Shop over there.

Archived